Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ken Hatfield wanted for speaking engagement

Started by bamahawg, February 09, 2015, 11:42:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bamahawg

I'd like to get in contact with Coach Hatfield to possibly book him for a speaking engagement.    I can't find any contact information online.  Does anyone know where he is...or have some contact info?    Also....any ideas for any good ex-Razorback speakers for a fundraiser would be appreciated!   WPS... :razorback:

FBREW000

Contact the foundation, Ken has been great to work with.  I used to have his Cell until my phone died a couple years back.  But the foundation worked with me to get us in touch back then.

Doug

Try these guys:

Elvis Moya (Associate AD - Marketing and Fan Development) - ejmoya@uark.edu
Coach Norm DeBryn (Razorback Foundation Associate Director) - ndebriyn@razorbackfoundation.com

If those don't work, then try these two.

Brett Brecheisen (Assistant Communications Director (Football)) - bbrech@uark.edu
David Beall   (Assistant Communications Director (Baseball, Football)) - jdb048@uark.edu

ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT:
Kevin Trainor - ktrainor@uark.edu
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

ricepig

Dwight_K_Shrute

Try hanging out at Harp's or Mad Pizza.  I hear he is a big fan of both.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

checkraiser88

usf15cc

ArmyOfnobunaga

Go to 21st St. and Wolfe in Little rock. There is a house on the corner with boarded up windows... Don't let this bother you as Ken has an aversion to sunlight now.

Go to the front door and knock 5 times loudly. Then shout very clearly (remember loud as Ken is a little older now) "I am here for some Ken-Herofield and I'm not leaving till i take it"

That phrase you have to yell is just code for Hatfield to know you are a real candidate for hiring him... its sort of a test... so yell it loud and its better if you are waving a water pistol while yelling it... as we all know Ken loves a good water pistol fight.

Just sit tight and you will get your speaker.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

ArmyOfnobunaga

I have heard from some wiccas here in houston of one other method... and I do not put much merit in it. BUT I will disclose it as I am all about peple helpin people ...

Go into a room with no light... and stare into a mirror. Utter the phrase as you are focused on that mirror "I hate the forward pass, I HATE the forward pass" 3 times and Hatfield will appear behind you.

Like I said I am not sure about this one... So it would be better if you just stuck to the address and methods I gave you before. I do not give much credence to hoopla.

Good luck.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

sickboy

Quote from: FBREW000 on February 09, 2015, 11:49:38 am
Contact the foundation, Ken has been great to work with.  I used to have his Cell until my phone died a couple years back.  But the foundation worked with me to get us in touch back then.

We gotta get you a new phone.

presidenthog

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 10, 2015, 01:15:34 am
I have heard from some wiccas here in houston of one other method... and I do not put much merit in it. BUT I will disclose it as I am all about peple helpin people ...

Go into a room with no light... and stare into a mirror. Utter the phrase as you are focused on that mirror "I hate the forward pass, I HATE the forward pass" 3 times and Hatfield will appear behind you.

Like I said I am not sure about this one... So it would be better if you just stuck to the address and methods I gave you before. I do not give much credence to hoopla.

Good luck.
As much as you are a troll I honestly got a good laugh out of this and will help your smite to applaud ratio

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 10, 2015, 01:02:15 am
Go to 21st St. and Wolfe in Little rock. There is a house on the corner with boarded up windows... Don't let this bother you as Ken has an aversion to sunlight now.

Go to the front door and knock 5 times loudly. Then shout very clearly (remember loud as Ken is a little older now) "I am here for some Ken-Herofield and I'm not leaving till i take it"

That phrase you have to yell is just code for Hatfield to know you are a real candidate for hiring him... its sort of a test... so yell it loud and its better if you are waving a water pistol while yelling it... as we all know Ken loves a good water pistol fight.

Just sit tight and you will get your speaker.

Good luck.

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I may have failed to be clear earlier... Allow me to expand...

Good luck.

Wiccans

Wiccas
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

hawg1221

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 09, 2015, 01:30:06 pm
Try hanging out at Harp's or Mad Pizza.  I hear he is a big fan of both.

I've seen him at the VA hospital in Fayetteville, volunteering.

bamahawg

Quote from: The Boar War on February 09, 2015, 12:45:47 pm
No. You better call Saul.

+1   That's good stuff!  Didn't get it until I watched it last night!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: sickboy on February 10, 2015, 02:03:47 am
We gotta get you a new phone.

Make sure you get a rotary dial phone. Ken is old school........................his phone will not receive a call from new type of phones.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bamahawg

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 10, 2015, 06:39:36 am
I may have failed to be clear earlier... Allow me to expand...

Wiccans

Wiccas

OK...You guy's are starting to worry me a little!   He "used" to be a pretty good speaker.  I don't want somebody that drools down the chin and cant remember how to call the Hogs!   Should I look elsewhere?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: bamahawg on February 10, 2015, 08:58:23 am
OK...You guy's are starting to worry me a little!   He "used" to be a pretty good speaker.  I don't want somebody that drools down the chin and cant remember how to call the Hogs!   Should I look elsewhere?

Go about halfway through this thread for your answer... This last 1/2 is a total derailment..!

checkraiser88

Doug

Quote from: bamahawgOK...You guy's are starting to worry me a little!   He "used" to be a pretty good speaker.  I don't want somebody that drools down the chin and cant remember how to call the Hogs!   Should I look elsewhere?
The only one drooling and spittling is Lou Holtz. Check the first two replies after your initial post. Those are the routes you need to go.

Everything else after that point is a complete (and typically classic) Hogvillian derailment. Of which, I truly am getting tired of.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

bamahawg

Quote from: Doug on February 10, 2015, 10:05:38 am
The only one drooling and spittling is Lou Holtz. Check the first two replies after your initial post. Those are the routes you need to go.

Everything else after that point is a complete (and typically classic) Hogvillian derailment. Of which, I truly am getting tired of.

Thanks!   I contacted Sean yesterday and got Coach Hatfield's email.   Just waiting on a reply.   

texas tush hog

Quote from: bamahawg on February 10, 2015, 10:19:53 am
Thanks!   I contacted Sean yesterday and got Coach Hatfield's email.   Just waiting on a reply.   

Don't worry he will reply. He's just probably busy right now.

FBREW000

Yes, he will reply.  He is all class to work with and a great speaker!  Hope you have a great activity!

The Boar War

Exactly three yards behind you.  In a cloud of dust.

hawkhawg

Good luck.

You don't have to be afraid of this method.  Just remember that:
The wicked witch of the west fears water
Vordamort fears death
And hatfield fears bowl games.

Nipsey Mussle

Boy, lots of stupid in this thread and not even mildly funny.

jbigs77

Quote from: checkraiser88 on February 10, 2015, 10:02:06 am
He's a good speaker for about 10-12 minutes
I do have respect for Mr. Hatfield. I do believe he is a honest and good man. If I remember correctly, he has the highest winning percentage of any coach we have ever had. I went to most every game in the 80s. We were almost always in the top 20 if not the top 10. He never could win the big games, and his teams were predictable, almost all run.
There was a joke everyone knew, Why was coach late for the game? He was afraid to pass!
Mr. Hatfield hurt the football program more than any man in the history of the Razorbacks, with the help of Frank. After a Texas game in which we lost on the last play, cant remember the year. He and Frank had words. I don't know everything that happened, but Mr. Hatfield quit at the end of, I think 1990. Without notice. We hired and assistant coach, and it sent the football program into a decline for several years. Sure we had a couple of good years, with Nutt then Petrino, but what he did, to me was ruthless and not of good character.
Just my thoughts, but records don't lie.

60Hog

Hatfield didn't hire that assistant coach.  As you put it, "we did".