Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Cantrell

Started by The Hawg Marshal, October 04, 2014, 01:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog N Bama

Voted...Go Austin! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

KCHOGFAN

EastMemphisHog

This is the longest running poll ever.

BCHogFan

How bout them Hogs!!!

JenksHawg

CattleCorn

can't figure out how to vote...

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

NEVER YIELD!

Here is the link:
http://vype.com/oklahoma/
Click on Austin and scroll down and click on vote.

This has to be the last few days or something's not right.

CattleCorn

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on January 29, 2015, 08:31:34 pm
NEVER YIELD!

Here is the link:
http://vype.com/oklahoma/
Click on Austin and scroll down and click on vote.

This has to be the last few days or something's not right.

Thanks!

old hog

The_Hog_Father

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (51%, 4,736 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 941 Votes)
Mason Fine - Jr. QB Locust Grove (10%, 912 Votes)

Voted. :razorback:

root_hawg

voted, please let this be the last day

The Hawg Marshal

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (51%, 4,753 Votes)

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on January 31, 2015, 09:18:59 am
Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (51%, 4,753 Votes)

Is this the last day? I can't find anything on that site indicating how long this poll will run. Think they have forgotten that they had this poll up and running? ;)
Go Hogs Go!

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

20hog11

I think this site is broken..... How is this still going on?

New Mexico Hog

I don't know how many times I voted, but it's worth it for a future Mackey award winner  ;D :razorback: ::hornsdown::

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (52%, 4,772 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 942 Votes)

52%

Arkamedes

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (52%, 4,787 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 942 Votes)
Mason Fine - Jr. QB Locust Grove (10%, 913 Votes)

Dear Vype,

I don't know if anyone has ever taken the time to explain certain things to you...but, in order to announce something during the month of January...,well, you usually have to announce it before January has passed. Announcing it during any other month doesn't quite qualify as announcing it in January. Think of it as sort of like missing a deadline. Does any of that make sense? Do you understand? Did I type any of that too fast?

I hope you were able to comprehend the message I was attempting to convey. If not, please feel free to contact me and I will attempt to explain further. In the meantime, welcome to the month of February!

Regards,
A loyal voter
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Tyro3

Feb. 1, just voted, thought this thing was over?

The_Hog_Father

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (52%, 4,807 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 944 Votes)
Mason Fine - Jr. QB Locust Grove (10%, 917 Votes)

Voted.  :razorback:

The Hawg Marshal

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (52%, 4,840 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 948 Votes)

TheRazorback500

Voted.

Up 3894.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

20hog11

Voted. 4,845. This is probably the most hits they've ever had to their site. They probably figured they would keep the poll open because of all of the traffic they are getting. We should stop voting for a few days and see what happens.

Arkamedes

Austin Cantrell - Sr. LB/RB/TE Rolland (People's Choice) (52%, 4,851 Votes)
Jeremy Lewis - Jr. RB Lone Grove (People's Choice) (10%, 948 Votes)
Mason Fine - Jr. QB Locust Grove (10%, 925 Votes)

It really is pretty pitiful of them to drag this out so long. They announced the 2013 Mr. Football winner on January 14th last year. I can understand them wanting to milk this for a little while but they need to let the finalists know who won.

HawgMa44

Thanks for all your support Hogville. Your support was amazing,  but you called it correctly. Austin was not about to win this even with the popular vote.  I say....WPS AND WHO NEEDS VYPE'S ANYWAY.

Inhogswetrust

After this charade then to hell with Vype.................I'll never have anything to do with them again.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: HawgMa44 on February 03, 2015, 10:34:19 am
Thanks for all your support Hogville. Your support was amazing,  but you called it correctly. Austin was not about to win this even with the popular vote.  I say....WPS AND WHO NEEDS VYPE'S ANYWAY.
We tried, he's a HOG after all!  You must be proud of your son and we are looking forward to seeing him win championships at Arkansas. :razorback:

opineonswine

Not sure why...but he is one of my favorites of this recruiting class.  Expecting big things.  #uncommon

TomBigBeeHog

Wth? I feel like I just got pigeon dropped.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

root_hawg

Been emailing back and forth for like 20 minutes; they said the poll counted for 2 votes and the 15 sportswriters count for 1 each

The Hawg Marshal

Vype can suck it from now on. But don't look at it as we got screwed. We had the back of one of our own and that's always a good thing. WPS

The Hawg Marshal

I do want to  thank Lanny and the mods for letting me put this up in 2 different places and running it as long as it took. To me this is what Hogville is all about. Hog fans UNITED to help a fellow Razorback. WPS!!

Arkamedes

Oklahoma is OK and their Mr. Football is Fine? Maybe our man would have had a better chance of winning if he had had a catchy nickname like Austin "Just Average" Cantrell.

I'm just glad Austin is a Razorback and I think he'll prove that the 52% had it right!

WPS  :razorback:

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on February 03, 2015, 08:09:24 pm
Vype can suck it from now on. But don't look at it as we got screwed. We had the back of one of our own and that's always a good thing. WPS

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on February 03, 2015, 08:12:01 pm
I do want to  thank Lanny and the mods for letting me put this up in 2 different places and running it as long as it took. To me this is what Hogville is all about. Hog fans UNITED to help a fellow Razorback. WPS!!

Quote from: Arkamedes on February 04, 2015, 06:11:46 am
Oklahoma is OK and their Mr. Football is Fine? Maybe our man would have had a better chance of winning if he had had a catchy nickname like Austin "Just Average" Cantrell.

I'm just glad Austin is a Razorback and I think he'll prove that the 52% had it right!

WPS  :razorback:

I definitely agree... But Vype can suck it from here on out.

Very proud of everyone coming together to support a future Great Player at Arkansas!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Thank you everyone!! +1's

PS- Who won?

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: HawgMa44 on February 03, 2015, 10:34:19 am
So glad to have you on HV and Austin on the team.  Welcome!!!! #uncommon
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon