Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Evansville

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 08, 2015, 07:29:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Quote from: HoopS on December 09, 2015, 09:22:53 am
and you know as I do that a PG has the rock so much and is charged with making it happen. Sometimes the D just makes a good play and turnovers happen. Things are way faster out there than I think we realize sometimes. He has to do it before we think it.
Absolutely! Turnovers will happen, and I think as long as his turnovers don't happen around mid court it gives us a chance to get back and set. Our transition defense still needs work. We continue to not stop the ball outside the three point line in transition and resort to running to the basket to try and take a charge where 3/4 the time we are still in the restricted circle.

wheelspigharvey

We beat a team that beat Wichita State twice last year, so we can finally say Mike > Gregg Marshall and people here will shut up about how we need to fire Mike NOW and try to out-bid the Koch bros right?

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on December 09, 2015, 09:39:16 am
We beat a team that beat Wichita State twice last year, so we can finally say Mike > Gregg Marshall and people here will shut up about how we need to fire Mike NOW and try to out-bid the Koch bros right?

uh oh
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TomBigBeeHog

With only 16.3 points in returning scoring available from last years team that averaged 77 points, the Hogs are averaging 86 points a game. Great job by the staff. No way did I think that the offense would be ahead of the defense at this point. When the kinks are worked out on the D, we could end up having a pretty nice little team.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HoopS

There were bets being made that we wouldn't average 60 points a game.

pigroots

Hogs are playing harder it seems to me than what I have seen on past teams

TheRazorback500

When the half court offense is clicking, the right guys take the right types of shots. Bell's threes were within the rhythm of the offense and Kingsley and Kouassi were able to get looks inside. The Aces kept missing threes and we were grabbing the long rebounds and getting out in transition, making for easier shots. It's encouraging to see us playing well after such a slow start.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?