Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Gus....

Started by hawgfan4life, November 17, 2017, 12:10:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

If it is going to be Gus no matter what, I️ hope he wins the Iron Bowl and makes the playoffs.  The greater the success he walks away from, the better his credibility with recruits and fans on the fence or wrong side of the fence. 

RazorbacksFTW

I hope he stays at Auburn and we get Venables or Norvell.

irahogfan

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on November 17, 2017, 12:11:41 pm
I hope he stays at Auburn and we get Venables or Norvell.

This. Say no to the future Gus bust
We don't rent pigs!!

RazorbacksFTW

Quote from: irahogfan on November 17, 2017, 12:18:56 pm

This. Say no to the future Gus bust

If he comes here his era will be known as Bellyma 2.0

Danimal

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on November 17, 2017, 12:21:36 pm
If he comes here his era will be known as Bellyma 2.0
Agreed. I think at best he would average less than 1 more win per season than what we've been under BB. I do somewhat agree with the OP from a  credibility/recruiting standpoint, but win or lose the hire alone might still be divisive enough to potentially hamper recruiting. The gus bus needs to head to the Big 12.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Danimal on November 17, 2017, 12:47:54 pm
Agreed. I think at best he would average less than 1 more win per season than what we've been under BB. I do somewhat agree with the OP from a  credibility/recruiting standpoint, but win or lose the hire alone might still be divisive enough to potentially hamper recruiting. The gus bus needs to head to the Big 12.

This. The Gus O would fit in nicely there.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci