Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only way I can support Gus as the next head coach....

Started by Tim Harris, November 16, 2017, 04:59:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

sowmonella

Quote from: IMABIELEMA on November 18, 2017, 05:19:16 pm
Very interesting that: 1.) you have the time in your life to read 200 of my posts & 2.) you couldn't see that was a BS joke without reading 200 of my posts.  Your highschool dropout education truly shows.
I didn't have to read 200 posts to know you were lying. FYI I've gotten 2 Master Degrees after I dropped out of high school.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Three and Snout

Quote from: IMABIELEMA on November 18, 2017, 05:19:16 pm
Very interesting that: 1.) you have the time in your life to read 200 of my posts & 2.) you couldn't see that was a BS joke without reading 200 of my posts.  Your highschool dropout education truly shows.

This seems uncalled for...

Quote from: sowmonella on November 18, 2017, 10:30:46 pm
I didn't have to read 200 posts to know you were lying. FYI I've gotten 2 Master Degrees after I dropped out of high school.

A wise academic advisor once said, "A Ph.D. two masters degrees do not make." 

Maybe you two should borrow prj's ruler that he was talking about in another thread.

IMABIELEMA

Quote from: sowmonella on November 18, 2017, 10:30:46 pm
Well that seems like a giant waste of money.  I would like to hear what your degrees are in.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ChicoHog

Piggie

It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!