Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you think Gus brings in a beast tailback, to go along with Bohannon

Started by Hollywood870, November 13, 2017, 09:18:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

In our new spread, read option look next year? I'm sure Devion Warren and Hammonds will be put to work on the outside. Just curious about the TB.

Hollywood870

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

IMABIELEMA

LoL,  a lot of people will be pissed when Bielema is still coaching us next year. 

Coach Obvious

Pork Twain

Quote from: IMABIELEMA on November 13, 2017, 09:34:53 pm
LoL,  a lot of people will be pissed when Bielema is still coaching us next year. 
It would probably be much more difficult to find someone that is not pissed if he is back next year
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

RebelliousHog

Didn't know Gussie had been hired. Ain't you jumping the gun juuuuuussssttt a bit?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

MC_Hog

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 13, 2017, 09:18:41 pm
In our new spread, read option look next year? I'm sure Devion Warren and Hammonds will be put to work on the outside. Just curious about the TB.

You have never seen 2A football have you? Bohannon will never play a QB in the SEC.

dfwalumdad

well bert let me tell ya i've been following the hogs for fifty years i've been through all the coaching changes and if you think you're coming back next year you're going to be sorely disappointed.

so you'll need to put your house on the market, get your financial affairs in order and move to a no income tax state like florida.

jgcat4

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 13, 2017, 09:19:56 pm
Brandon Martin, Patton. Burks on deck for 2018. Can't wait!

Are these Auburn recruits, cause that's where Gus is coaching...
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ipigsooie

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

We will see protests from the fanbase like nothing the University has ever seen
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

East TN HAWG

I believe Bohannon fits Gus system better than Noland, but does he also fit Norville's system better?  Everyone keep in mind that Noland is the higher rated QB.   

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: jgcat4 on November 14, 2017, 07:35:39 am
Are these Auburn recruits, cause that's where Gus is coaching...

They will be if Bert is still here next year.

bville_hog

ReplyQuote

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on November 14, 2017, 10:14:42 am
^^^^^

yeah, that would be true no matter what.  Don't see the point in this statement.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Hawginj

Hogblog

Yeah.....but can Catfish Hole afford him? Bret can put on another 50 lbs......

slappy

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on November 14, 2017, 10:22:14 am
Umm...  2006-7.
What happened that year? I was a sophomore in high school, and the state of Arkansas football/ Arkansas fanbase was the LAST thing on my mind

The NewEra

I know it's foolish to take this thread too seriously, but Maleek Williams is a strong back and we don't know if he has been another case of coaching mismanagement or not.

phadedhawg

Gus will have his offense installed by next week.  The Missouri game will be intense.  Our defense is lacking so no question we will give up a lot of points.   But with Gus running offense I bet we turn that game into a shootout

King Kong

We have good RB's. Whaley and Williams as power backend and Hammonds and Hayden as change ups.

If I were Gus I may give Warren as shot at QB and let him do his thing. Bohanon is also a great fit long term.

rhog1

Quote from: Kevin on November 14, 2017, 08:29:38 am
love to see our weapons in norvell's offense

Me Too. Just as good of an offense as Gus with none of the baggage.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

SooieGeneris

How are you and the other BB fans, both of them, going to feel when he is NOT?

P.S. When did he START coaching us? There doesn't appear to be a lot of coaching going on..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Pigstie

I'm sure he will. Auby always has a big rb to compliment their mobile quarterbacks. I'm sure once Gerry gets to the plains he'll have plenty to choose from.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Hawginj

Quote from: smb on November 14, 2017, 11:21:50 am
Now this is a Dilly! Dilly! kind of thread.
it's actually the opposite its a Willy Nilly kinda a tread.

ipigsooie

Ironically, Bohannon has no interest in Auburn or Gus. If he doesnt have them in his top 5 why would he commit here with Gus as the head coach?

King Kong

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 16, 2017, 08:47:25 am
Ironically, Bohannon has no interest in Auburn or Gus. If he doesnt have them in his top 5 why would he commit here with Gus as the head coach?

Auburn stopped recruiting him. But he is very interested in Gus's offensive. 100% he would commit here if Gus was he coach

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/04/auburn_qb_gerry_bohanon_update.amp

ipigsooie

Quote from: King Kong on November 16, 2017, 10:55:49 am
Auburn stopped recruiting him. But he is very interested in Gus's offensive. 100% he would commit here if Gus was he coach

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/04/auburn_qb_gerry_bohanon_update.amp

Why did they stop recruiting him? Because he wants to play qb? Will that change? I think most schools want him for defense.

King Kong

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 16, 2017, 11:01:40 am
Why did they stop recruiting him? Because he wants to play qb? Will that change? I think most schools want him for defense.

Auburn was the first to recruit him as a QB. Auburn has other needs that adding him.

ipigsooie

Ironically, dudley Dawson said Bohannon is going to choose between us and LSU. He said that he is hearing that if we hired Norvell that Bohannon is ours for sure. He said he asked him and he didn't answer.

RebelliousHog

All you guys wanting Gus and Bohannan, Warren, et.al, consider this? What do we do with Kelly and Story? Drop their scholies? Invite them to attend another school? Story might could run a Gus O but Kelly can't.

Not to mention Gus hasn't been hired.

And I agree, many would be pissed if BB comes back. I think it's a moot point. That shouldn't happen either. 
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci