Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official Laughing At Auburn Thread.

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 16, 2017, 04:09:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on September 16, 2017, 06:54:40 pm
that pretty much sums it up.  LSU has the talent.  We will have to see how Coach Orgeron's coordinators handle all of the talent.  Les Miles (our ace in the hole in years past) is gone now.  I look for LSU to get better.

Just watched Miss Stake go right down the field in the 2nd quarter against LSU.  The Bulldogs might be better than people think.

If he can't get it done this year, he should be fired.

hoglady

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 16, 2017, 05:01:50 pm
They are getting their asses thoroughly kicked by a future SEC coach right now. Do you think they enjoy it? Do you think Brohm oiled up first? I bet whoever scheduled this game against Purdue marked this down as a cupcake back when this was setup. Little did they know they'd face a young Petrino disciple ready to bend them over. Ha

And he was just hired in Dec. 2016 - impressive.
His Purdue team looked good against Louisville 2 weeks ago.
They gave Louisville all they wanted for a while.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Letsroll1200

LSU hired a cheerleader to be a head coach.

Derjen

Quote from: lakecityhog on September 16, 2017, 04:28:10 pm
I honestly believe that Florida will go get Mullen at the end of the season and when they do he will own the East!
Tenner goes after a new guy at the end of the year, Morris, Norvel or maybe Brohm? Get a guy like that and they could challenge Mullen!

I think that we will see just how good LSU is tonight.

Exactly, Mullen to Florida soon...

Sweet Feet

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 16, 2017, 05:04:20 pm
We are laughing at someone else? A team that beat us 56-3 the last time out at that. Gotta love hog fans.

j-mann

Quote from: goodguytex on September 16, 2017, 04:48:04 pm
Because any good Hog fan should want to see auburn get beat, malzahn get fired tomorrow, run out of town on a rail, and get what's coming to him. That's why.
100+   gus is also a egomanic   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

PORKULATOR

MSU's looked surprisingly good. We just need to do us.. One game at a time. The most important game ever to me is against aTm in less than a week.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

The Great Hambino

Quote from: PORKULATOR on September 16, 2017, 10:05:54 pm
MSU's looked surprisingly good. We just need to do us.. One game at a time. The most important game ever to me is against aTm in less than a week.

By do is, you mean look alright for a half and then lose after half time?

Hog N Bama

hobhog

East Clintwood

Quote from: goodguytex on September 16, 2017, 04:48:04 pm
Because any good Hog fan should want to see auburn get beat, malzahn get fired tomorrow, run out of town on a rail, and get what's coming to him. That's why.

No, then they might hire a good coach.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

PORKULATOR

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 17, 2017, 12:23:39 am
By do is, you mean look alright for a half and then lose after half time?
No that's worrying, tightening up and LOSING CHARACTER. We just need to focus and be where we're supposed to be on each play. We have kids watching other spots on the field and trying to make plays they shouldn't be.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

VirginiaHog

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 16, 2017, 07:52:52 pm
Auburn would kick our tail if we played today.  Not laughing at all . . .
Nope. We will beat Auburn to advance to 5-2, 3-1 in conference.

micali

So everyone can get better but Arkansas is toast?  Yes it was a bad showing.  I have no clue as to why but we could/can improve and make for a decent year.  The SEC west sucks. If we play like we did against TCU with A$M then my opinion  will change but for now if we can show any life then I believe we a have a shot.  The only teams that really scare me is AL, Miss.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 16, 2017, 05:40:12 pm
Good Lord, did they lose to Purdue?

They fire the DC two weeks into the season and the very next game only get like 53 yards of offense?!?

Me thinks they got rid of the wrong guy...  8)

311Hog

a 4 star QB and a 5 star DL (former top 3 overall player 2015 class i believe) both gone from Aubbie since the season started.  And we complain about lack of development ? we are not unique and it is not impossible.