Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great videos I figured you guys would enjoy

Started by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER, March 29, 2017, 07:56:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4TF_fxXoMA

^^Another short, great Nolan video.  As usual, he makes some great points.   :razorback:

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

Oh come on guys...did you even bother to watch the videos?  Can't a few of you at least comment on them?   :(

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

^^^^why you gotta be like that, little man?   :-[

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

March 31, 2017, 09:07:16 am #6 Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:30:04 am by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER
Thanks, Little Lady Back. I appreciate it.  As always, it requires a woman's gentle, polite, refined touch to counterbalance the angry barbarity of an angry, frustrated, little dude like TomasPistola.   :razorback:

NWAHog479

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

I am calling BS on that "seen these before" comment, little man.  MAYBE you have seen Nolan's banner being raised, but  NO WAY you found an obscure 3 minute coaches clinic tape featuring a retired Nolan discussing his experiences with hispanic high school kids, so I am calling BS on that claim.   :razorback:

Little Lady Back

Quote from: 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER on March 31, 2017, 09:07:16 am
Thanks, Little Lady Back. I appreciate it.  As always, it requires a woman's gentle, polite, refined touch to counterbalance the angry barbarity of an angry, frustrated, little dude like TomasPistola.   :razorback:

Please do not let the angry, frustrated, little dudes keep you from continuing posting on here. I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed your threads and posts. Keep them coming!     
#NolanRichardsonCourt

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

lol, thanks Little Lady Back! I appreciate the kind words!  You are a credit to Hogville!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: