Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

CrazrBack

jdhogster

Pam didn't say this time....Darr hits it to CF but that is where Holt plays.....

And we handled this guy yesterday

razorbackfan86

Geoff Parker comes in to the music "Walk This Way"

olivebranchhog

Why is every FSU pitcher like 250 pounds? I'm not one to say this very much but that team looks juiced.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

hog.goblin

Wish we could some guys on before we homer, but I'll take it

HogInThaGrove

Hogbody

could do with some runners on base for the next homer for us

olivebranchhog

jdhogster

Let's go hogs, let's go hogs, let's go hogs, let's go hogs

razorbackfan86

BTW FWIW the moment I sit in the spot I sat yesterday and opened my cold beer, we hit a homer

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ballhog™

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 01:23:42 pm
Why is every FSU pitcher like 250 pounds? I'm not one to say this very much but that team looks juiced.

they use the equate version of the cream
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

ballhog™

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 01:24:25 pm
BTW FWIW the moment I sit in the spot I sat yesterday and opened my cold beer, we hit a homer
keep partaking
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 06, 2009, 01:25:00 pm
Congratulations. Welcome to the club.

By the way, your dues just went up. Send me a PM and I will tell where to send the money. LOL
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

walk
something that by looking at the pitcher, he doesn't do very much

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

dude, put your bat on your shoulder....he will walk you

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan4life

ballhog™

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

Parker is the guy we punished for 1+ innings yesterday

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

olivebranchhog

Thanks guys!

I can't believe they actually know about J-Rod.....They actually sound like they like us, in a we don't want to get fired for being way too partial to FSU way.

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

how that last pitch didn't curve and hit our batter, amazing

razorbackfan86