Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

deucea729

Guys, no worries.

We're just setting them up for a gut-wrenching 9th-inning walkoff season-ender on their home field.  ;)

:razorback:

CrazrBack

booogaga

GO HOGS!

BushHawg

I've never witnessed a more annoying crowd/announcer combination in my life.

Aww, did holt get out?
"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

jdhogster

jfred59

olivebranchhog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 01:15:27 pm
dude, the way we are batting today would make me look good on the mound. Take fastball for strike. 0-1. take fastball for strike. 0-2. swing at a slider out of the zone. 0-3. ALL......DAY.....LONG....... >:(

Haha I'm willing to bet you would give up 8 runs in 8 AB's against this Arkansas Lineup.....No matter what approach they took.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

jdhogster

I say that someone needs to develop the Ump cam....and the ump cam is on everytime the pitch is about to be thrown....so we can see what basically all three of the guys see that are around the plate....be worth a try

Clint Alan

bad guy

pop out

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4   0   0              5   7   1
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0   0                  1   5   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

trippigs

razorbackfan86

Time to get some runs.. Swing some momentum our way

Hogbody

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 01:16:40 pm
I say that someone needs to develop the Ump cam....and the ump cam is on everytime the pitch is about to be thrown....so we can see what basically all three of the guys see that are around the plate....be worth a try

that would be sweet

Clint Alan

NEED HITS, BASERUNNERS, & RUNS HOGS

Darr, McCann, Kuhn due up
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

olivebranchhog

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 01:16:40 pm

They actually did this for a weekend for one of the Colorado Rockies minor league teams. The MLB has been trying to develop that on a wide scale for about 3 years.

booogaga

we are running out of time. we need to start pecking away.
GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: Hogbody on June 06, 2009, 01:17:46 pm
that would be sweet

1. you could see what the ump sees and then how he calls that
2. you could see how the ball looks from behind the plate when it is on you in a split second.
3. They need to change up the viewing angles more.....like having a courtside/level camera in bball and a referee cam to watch FB plays from behind the offense

trippigs

Maybe we get to Busch this inning....over 100 pitches and it is a muggy hot day. But, he is a big kid so who knows

Clint Alan

jdhogster

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

trippigs

hawgrunner

razorbackfan86

HELL YEAH!!! ATTABOY DARR.. I thought that was an out

CrazrBack

olivebranchhog

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

jdhogster

Clint Alan

Hogbody

I figured Holt woulda caught it over the screen

razorbackfan86

Got a run w/o an out..

Now we're in the bullpen.. Time to go to work boys!!

PoconoHog

Listening to Chuck on the radio....that sounded like just another fly ball...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

CrazrBack

if olte had seen good he could have flown too it

jdhogster

Quote from: ballhog on June 06, 2009, 01:21:08 pm
holt couldn't climb the fence to catch it?

according to the announcers he'd come at you like a spider monkey

booogaga

GO HOGS!

HOGSWEAT

Lol.... announcer is clueless... somehow outfield fence helped ball carry over...

razorbackfan86

Now we got 3 innings to score 3 runs.. Right back in it

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JethroB.

WTG Darr......i can't believe he hit that to CF and Holt didnt get the out.  I'm suprised he didnt climb the screen and catch that.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 01:21:39 pm
Listening to Chuck on the radio....that sounded like just another fly ball...

That's what it looked like judging Darr and the angle of the ball off his bat. 

PigWig

Ok we just homered, getting into their bullpen, Forrest pitching good and Richards still available. Let's punch our ticket right now Razorbacks.

Clint Alan