GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

bad guy

long out

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4   0                   5   7   1
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0                        1   5   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Hogbody on June 06, 2009, 01:02:16 pm
You mean you guys never did that??  ;) lol

no not the spirit fingers haha. We made fun of the teams that did.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

razorbackfan4life

Come on offense.. let's get  this stuff goin!

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

spehog

Darr coulda took a nap, read a book, and made a sandwich before catching that ball.
Woo Pig.

PoconoHog

Time to get back into the game.....come on "bats"...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

razobak

game changing performance........in the 6th?
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

olivebranchhog

3 base hits and a double coming in this inning

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

CrazrBack

spehog

Anyone else think that screen sucks? Looks like a prison.
Woo Pig.

Oliver

Quote from: ballhog on June 06, 2009, 01:04:36 pm
we need a 5 run homer

I would accept not striking out with a RISP with less than 2 outs.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Hogbody

jdhogster

coach martin didn't do anything on that visit to the mound to make our hitters have bad AB's vs. the beer guy

Clint Alan

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

news flash....don't hit a ball to CF....that is where Holt plays

her attempts to be cute went out the window when she opened her mouth

olivebranchhog

LOL Tyler Holt wont even make it out of single A ball. The kid couldn't hit high 90's if his life depended on it. If we were getting the low inside calls he would have struk out every AB in these 2 games.

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

ballhog™

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 01:08:18 pm
news flash....don't hit a ball to CF....that is where Holt plays

her attempts to be cute went out the window when she opened her mouth

she likes him because they have the same barber

jdhogster

that last swing looked like he was trying to clean off the plate

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

Cox

flies out

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4   0                   5   7   1
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0   0                   1   5   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left

Oliver

Jeebus guys at least wear down their pitchers for tomorrow's game.

razorbackfan4life

JethroB.

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 01:08:50 pm
LOL Tyler Holt wont even make it out of single A ball. The kid couldn't hit high 90's if his life depended on it. If we were getting the low inside calls he would have struk out every AB in these 2 games.

I guess if FSU had 8 more Tyler Holts they'd be undefeated....these announcers make me wanna throw up.

Hogbody

you guys think busch will be back out there?

olivebranchhog

Maybe the hogs just want free hotdogs. Now that they have em we will come back

ballhog™

hot dog store would go out of business if we played fsu very much

booogaga

GO HOGS!

ballhog™

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 06, 2009, 01:10:43 pm
Jeebus guys at least wear down their pitchers for tomorrow's game.

we reached our quota of 5 hits

bsking

I wish TJ would show that idiot Holt what a bunch of taunting will get you.  Put a 90mph one right behind is ear and let that open stance dive right into it.

razorbackfan86

olivebranchhog

Quote from: JethroB. on June 06, 2009, 01:11:00 pm
I guess if FSU had 8 more Tyler Holts they'd be undefeated....these announcers make me wanna throw up.

I think they make everyone except FSU fans wanna spew. We need to send a group of letters to make sure these announcers don't call any more Arkansas games.

jdhogster

I bet the convenience store has the game on the tube behind the counter and they are CURSING the tv and probably threw it on the ground after watching our AB's today

razorbackfan86

I'm home now with my Kobeer.. Maybe now things will change

Clint Alan

jdhogster

olivebranchhog

Gah i seriously want someone to punch this woman in the throat. She sounded depressed when Holt didn't get the hit right there

Clint Alan

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

Hogbody

Tim Tebow of baseball just got out..it's amazing