Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

OK...got the leadoff man on base....keep it going
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Cmon HOGS lets work this guy.. Get into the bullpen then strike a match and watch it explode

jdhogster

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

spehog

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 12:51:27 pm
Busch looks drunk trying to throw out there

You try heaving those 400 pounds around in that heat and humidity, GET THAT MAN A DONUT.
Woo Pig.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo   boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hogbody

booogaga

why would you change pitchers in the middle of the count
GO HOGS!

hogvan1

Bring in the next pitcher, we hit the crap out of his pitches last nite!

jdhogster

Quote from: spehog on June 06, 2009, 12:52:22 pm
You try heaving those 400 pounds around in that heat and humidity, GET THAT MAN A DONUT.

well that was my failed attempt at humor/sarcasm     BUSCH (name) same as beer.....Busch looks drunk.....waaaa, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

spehog

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 12:53:59 pm
well that was my failed attempt at humor/sarcasm     BUSCH (name) same as beer.....Busch looks drunk.....waaaa, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ahhhh well we'll get it right next time.
Woo Pig.

donewithdale

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 06, 2009, 12:43:34 pm
Lot of ball to be played Big O

O is right about our hitting.  Its frustrating knowing how close this team and program is and to see a team with just one outstanding hitter and only a few other good college hitters.  To have half the lineup be known as no more than hitters we hope walk or get hbp is frustrating.  We are going to have to hope FSU gives us the series through mistakes. 

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

They act like lefties will eliminate us.....our lefties have been doing quite well regardless

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

spehog

K guys whats with the necklaces all the pitches wear nowadays. I missed that sportscenter special apparently.
Woo Pig.

razorbackfan4life

What's up with all the k's???? Two balls that we swung at resulted in a strikeout.

PorcineSublime

Looks more and more like the team that hit .267.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Hogbody

Clint Alan

Lyons

foul out

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4                        5   7   1
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0                        1   5   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 walk, 1 men left

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan4life

Hogbody

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

jfred59

Still lots of game to be played but we cannot allow anything else.....

TNhawgfan

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 12:55:46 pm
They act like lefties will eliminate us.....our lefties have been doing quite well regardless
I disagree. Our batting average may not be drastically different, but our approach to hitting righties is much better than our approach against lefties. All day we have taken the fast ball and the inside pitch, and we have swung at the sweeping breaking ball and curve. That's dumb baseball!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

hawgrunner

welchog

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on June 06, 2009, 12:58:03 pm
unreal how bad our hitting is today.

Our hitting wasn't that much yesterday either.  Anytime you have 5 hits and score 7 runs, the other team helped you out big time.

jdhogster

I hope arkansas wins today for two reasons:

1.) college world series

2.) we don't have to listen to Pam and homer tomorrow.  Would really ruin my ENTIRE weekend.

olivebranchhog

Look like a bunch of fags in that FSU dugout
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

welchog

Hogbody

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 01:01:26 pm
You mean you guys never did that??  ;) lol

jfred59

What kind of idiot dance are the FSU players doing?

booogaga

so does that big guy actually work there or is he just some looser who gets stuff started
GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

spehog

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 01:01:26 pm

They're just ready to hit the showers, if you know what I mean.
Woo Pig.

jdhogster

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 06, 2009, 01:00:06 pm
I disagree. Our batting average may not be drastically different, but our approach to hitting righties is much better than our approach against lefties. All day we have taken the fast ball and the inside pitch, and we have swung at the sweeping breaking ball and curve. That's dumb baseball!

True there have been flashes of not good baseball, but Cox and Wilkins have both shown their abilities vs. the lefties....they have been the few bright spots, but still, I see what you are saying about taking the good pitches and wiffing at the bad ones