Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CALLING ALL HOGVILLIANS TO BE IN HOGVILLE COMMERCIALS (NOW ON SUNDAY)

Started by Scott Marshall, August 10, 2016, 04:46:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

This is a call for all Hogville Fans...we need you to be in some new Hogville Commercials
If you can attend there will be Pizza and Water for you...plus you get to be in a HOGVILLE COMMERCIAL!!! So we kinda will make you famous!

Who: All Hogville Fans
What: Hogville Commercial Shoot
When: SUNDAY the 21st starting around 9:30am
Where: Undisclosed house in Fayetteville (please email me if you want to attend: smarshall@knwa.com)
Why: Because WE LOVE HOGVILLE and want to help promote it in all it's GLORY

Sorry fans in Central and South Arkansas we are located up here in Fayetteville and the location for shoot is located in Fayetteville as well. You can attend if you can make it or Feel free to shoot your own commercial and send it to us, we will review and its worthy we will put it into rotation on KNWA and KARK

Thanks and Go Hogs

Lanny

Alright you NW Arkansas fans time to show up for your legion of fans
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Dwight_K_Shrute

If I'm in the commercial does it count as credit on my IMDB page?  Also I'm in the SAG so I'll need to be paid but will work for scale.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Only way I'll show is if you can get Robert Shields to start posting again.  I miss the gifs.   :'(

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 10, 2016, 05:36:59 pm
If I'm in the commercial does it count as credit on my IMDB page?  Also I'm in the SAG so I'll need to be paid but will work for scale.
Why did they use Screen instead of Film?

Boardon Hamsay

I've partied at undisclosed house in Fayetteville. Good place.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

ricepig

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Me and Rhinehart and Uncle Pus will be there with our hogville t-shirts with the sleeves cut off.  Probably need to put Rhinehart on the back row if you're taking pitchers or somebody's not gonna get their pitcher took.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: OTR on August 10, 2016, 09:05:00 pm
Me and Rhinehart and Uncle Pus will be there with our hogville t-shirts with the sleeves cut off.  Probably need to put Rhinehart on the back row if you're taking pitchers or somebody's not gonna get their pitcher took.

I would also like to see Hoss, Uncle Tugo, Blister Wickes, and Buddy in on this.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Boardon Hamsay

Also, we need to put out an APB for Pondwater Jack to ensure this commercial is set up for the best success. Without Pondwater Jack, the undisclosed house will be a soulless, Hogville commercial desert.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hog13hog on August 10, 2016, 05:51:18 pm
Only way I'll show is if you can get Robert Shields to start posting again.  I miss the gifs.   :'(

How in the hell did someone runn him oft.!? I call B.S... We will have another "From The Stench" (Article [spit]) before kickoff. I guarantee it...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 10, 2016, 09:35:36 pm
How in the hell did someone runn him oft.!? I call B.S... We will have another "From The Stench" (Article [spit]) before kickoff. I guarantee it...

His mom turned off her internet during the summer.

goodguytex

Hopefully Harry Rex can show up for it. Gonna need a chair for him to stand up on though.

duckman

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Scott Marshall on August 10, 2016, 04:46:59 pm
This is a call for all Hogville Fans...we need you to be in some new Hogville Commercials
If you can attend there will be Pizza and Water for you...plus you get to be in a HOGVILLE COMMERCIAL!!! So we kinda will make you famous!

Who: All Hogville Fans
What: Hogville Commercial Shoot
When: Next Saturday the 20th starting around 9:30am
Where: Undisclosed house in Fayetteville (please email me if you want to attend: smarshall@knwa.com)
Why: Because WE LOVE HOGVILLE and want to help promote it in all it's GLORY

Sorry fans in Central and South Arkansas we are located up here in Fayetteville and the location for shoot is located in Fayetteville as well. Feel free to shoot your own commercial and send it to us, we will review and its worthy we will put it into rotation on KNWA and KARK

Thanks and Go Hogs

Great timing.  A lot of Hogvillians will be at the 8th Annual Puts for Paws that Foghorns's always hosts for the Humane Society of the Ozarks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hog N Bama

Scott Marshall

PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND EMAIL ME AND I WILL SHOOT YOU THE LOCATION
smarshall@knwa.com

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Scott Marshall on August 11, 2016, 12:35:36 pm
PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND EMAIL ME AND I WILL SHOOT YOU THE LOCATION
smarshall@knwa.com

I would love to.  That is a little far for me to travel on Saturday.  I know you guys will do a great job with this project though.
Retired Radio Host

TexasRazorback

Would love to participate but I am in Fort Worth, TX

Lanny

Anyone can be in the commercial, don't have to live in NW Arkansas
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Scott Marshall

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

Cinco de Hogo

Well this was worth a giggle!  Me in a Hogville commercial, that's funny right there!  Is Ricepig you script writer?  Oh yes it must be Biggus he's an escaped journalist.  Or Muskogee, by the time he got done explaining it to me I would be totally confused, just dumb it down please!  We need factchecker so we don't have to many Hogvillians on the left side in the 13th scene.

I don't do nude scenes unless there are Oranges involved...are there?
I require a private trailer...well stocked!
Script must have scenes that take advantage of my good side.  That's about three and one half feet off the ground and from the backside.  My wife agrees with that at least.
I need a sidekick, Ponderin will do fine.
If there is an knife fighting I get the gun.
I want to drive the General Lee.
There will be NO motorcycle scenes...unless there are Oranges involved, are they?
I require upgraded status on Hogville to at least match Hogfanonthehill afteral I'm his brother.
I don't sign autographs...unless, ya that's right.

Call me.

Smalltownhog95

Would do but won't be around until later that night for a concert. Why do old people have to do everything in the morning? ;)
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

FreshHog

in before people mistake hogville for an elderly living center for hog fans  ;)

BigDeal

cant make it but when you do another one of those shoots in east arkansas i might be able to show up

Pig in the Pokey

I'll come and bring some kiddos. shoot me the PM.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Scott Marshall

Yes please bring kids!!! WE HAVE A CHANGE IN DAY
Weather is going to be bad Saturday...so we are changing to Sunday

We will start around 10:30 and go through day...so you can stop by whenever

Cornfed Pig

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

Wayne Watson

I plan on being there in my, about to be retired, Hogville T-shirt.  I'll also bring some Hogville bumber stickers.
We don't rent pigs

Tylerhog

Quote from: OTR on August 10, 2016, 09:05:00 pm

Picture
No pun intended

Scott Marshall

NO ONE FROM HOGVILLE SHOWED UP!!! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  ???
Can anyone show up to another shoot on Wednesday?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Scott Marshall on August 22, 2016, 12:21:06 pm
Sorry, my face is more suited for radio.

BRHogfan

I bet you could get a lot of takers if you filmed Saturday September 3rd at like 9 AM.

Wayne Watson

Sorry.  I had a problem pop up Sunday.  What time Wednesday?
We don't rent pigs