Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

this too shall pass (&run)

Started by Senor_Pablo, September 21, 2015, 09:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Senor_Pablo

ah. after climbing back in off the ledge late Sat P.M./ early Sunday... couldn't help but notice others here were likewise thrashing about in disbelief, disgust - what have you.
i would have written a note then, but having been admonished years ago to "read more & post less"... i waited. and read, and read. it really didn't help much. no offense (no defense, neither).

I noticed even the head moderator/owner(?) initially melted down, then double-clutched & climbed the next hill; likewise i ventured down that evolutionary exercise food-chain to the water & swam a few miles today. It helped clear the head-- either the lack of oxygen or endorphins (they're your friend).

say! the reason for this ramble:  just a poor fan's attempt to "ripple" the football karma cosmos...

while out there on the ledge- I felt like i had just my arse kicked & handed to me. i know the good book says i'm supposed to 'turn the other cheek' -but ouch that hurt. i can barely sit on it, how am i supposed to turn it?

but i digress, while out there on my own lonely ledge of razorback fandom, hog hat beside me--  i saw many things go by me... mostly in white uniforms... as i dropped into a restless sleep. (fortunately, i was leaning backwards). here's the odd thing. in my altered state- it was late december & there was genuine razorback elation & celebration. I wanted to wake up & ask what happened, but just couldn't pull it off.

(don't know if it's related, but a guy stopped me in the store today. i barely know him. "are you ready? if you're not, i guess it's too late. don't leave your money in the bank." i had to check out. i did note he drank a lot of pop & must have several dogs... here's the hard part to say. it looks like we go undefeated for at least 4 games (or possibly 3-1) then it gets interesting. i hope ... as i'm just throwing a 'hail mary' into the football cosmos. (could you imagine what the... if ... i mean... us... and ... hail... ha! ) WPS.