Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Impressive posting in this forum

Started by Lanny, May 13, 2006, 10:37:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

fordyce boy

I've got a ton of crappie and bream to donate to a fish fry when you guy's get ready!! Been tearing them up!!

tophawg19

fordyce are you fishing tri-county?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

fordyce boy

Tophawg, only been to Tri County a couple of times this year. Been pretty slow there.

tophawg19

did some yo-yoing there last year with good results . where do you do most of your fishing?

ConwayHog

Someone let me know.  I'm a bass fisherman therefore catch-and-release but I love eating crappie and catfish.  I caught about a 4 pound channel cat by mistake swimming a jig while bass fishing.  Took that sucker home!

fordyce boy

Fresh leg's we practice catch and eat!  ;) Had some bream, crappie,and catfish tonight!! UM, UM GOOD!!

ConwayHog

Quote from: fordyce boy on May 16, 2006, 09:53:51 pm
Fresh leg's we practice catch and eat!  ;) Had some bream, crappie,and catfish tonight!! UM, UM GOOD!!

Haha.  I brought my catfish home.  I'll catch catfish/crappie by mistake occasionally and those things come home.

fordyce boy

Tophawg, I do most of my fishing in the AREA. You being from Camden, I'm sure you know where that is. I also have access to several private ponds around Bearden and Fordyce. Holler at me sometime, and we'll go wet a hook!!

LSUFan

I practice fillet and release, religously.

tophawg19

catch and release . catch fish , release in live well. fordyce looks like i'm about to become a hamptonite.

fordyce boy

I got a ton of kinfolk's that live there, tophawg!! Nice little town.