Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any info on Hog parties in Orlando?

Started by NorCalHog, December 31, 2006, 09:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalHog

I am here and can't find anything out.   Someone told me that 103.7 The Sports Hog is brocasting somewhere, but I don't know where. Can anybody help?

ntubjr

Central Florida Fairgrounds on West Colonial. Free food for hog fans brought from the Catfish Hole in Fayetteville. 1pm sunday

ntubjr

:razorback: Kirkman's ale house from 12 to 3 today is where 103.7 is broadcasting. :razorback:

NorCalHog

Thanks guys.   Do you know the address or phone # to kirkman's ale house? Its not in the phone book here and information does not have it listed either.

ntubjr

I don't know where it is located, it is Kirkland's Ale House, not Kirkman's my mistake.

ntubjr

The Buzz 103.7 will be live at that location.

NorCalHog

Alright, are going there or are you back in Ark?

binski

It is on Kirkman Road.  We may try to get over there but I'm still licking my wounds from the lack of hogfans at the parade yesterday.  Got picked on A LOT!!!

Kirkman Ale House
(407) 248-0000

ALEHOUSEINC.COM

5573 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819

Lanny

Quote from: ntubjr on December 31, 2006, 09:33:27 am
Central Florida Fairgrounds on West Colonial. Free food for hog fans brought from the Catfish Hole in Fayetteville. 1pm sunday

Tell Pat I said hello.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ntubjr

I am attending the free catfish hole lunch for hog fans at the fairgrounds. We may go to Kirklands after we eat.

Hog_Beatz

Quote from: binski on December 31, 2006, 10:16:24 am
It is on Kirkman Road.  We may try to get over there but I'm still licking my wounds from the lack of hogfans at the parade yesterday.  Got picked on A LOT!!!

Kirkman Ale House
(407) 248-0000

ALEHOUSEINC.COM

5573 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819

I was at the parade and know what you mean.  All the alum packages came in yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping the showing will go up a little bit today.  I'm at the Rosen Shingle Creek, and there are about a 2 to 1 ratio of wisconsin fans to hog fans (advantage Wis), and the parade was about 50 to 1 from what I noticed.  Hopefully that trend doesn't continue through the game.

hawgwilde

Quote from: Hog_Beatz on December 31, 2006, 10:22:44 am
I was at the parade and know what you mean.  All the alum packages came in yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping the showing will go up a little bit today.  I'm at the Rosen Shingle Creek, and there are about a 2 to 1 ratio of wisconsin fans to hog fans (advantage Wis), and the parade was about 50 to 1 from what I noticed.  Hopefully that trend doesn't continue through the game.

It probably will.  Most didn't travel (myself included) because of the buffoon's record in bowl games.  No since in dropping that kind of jack to watch a poorly coached game.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

NorCalHog

We'll try to make both too. I'm sure everyone will meet up there. thanks again.

binski

Alright, I'll be heading to the Ale House cause I just can't give up and it is just up the street.  :D I'll be the one shelling out quarters to the kids to get them in the gameroom.  Someone, anyone, restore my faith and let me know there are Arkansas fans here.  :razorback:

binski

Wahoo to my new friend, NoCalhog (a/k/a Mike)!  Just got through throwing down with him and some other hogfans!  Thanks to Hogville for hooking us up!  Will see all of my new buds at the tailgaiting fiasco....white dodge truck remember! 

p.s.  Also found another dude.  He's with family but I'm so adopting his cute daughter Erin! 

MartHog

Quote from: hawgwilde on December 31, 2006, 10:24:53 am
It probably will.  Most didn't travel (myself included) because of the buffoon's record in bowl games.  No since in dropping that kind of jack to watch a poorly coached game.

Don't know who you are speaking for, dude.  I am dying I am not there - but I am recovering from knee surgery - so hoping around Orlando on crutches does not sound real fun.  Otherwise I would be there - like I have been for every game.  Fans support the team. 

NorCal, I wish I was with you and everyone else.  I will be calling the Hogs in Memphis and think of all of you.

WPS
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

TEXAS=Orange.  Tennessee=Orange.  TEXAS=Tennessee.  And I wouldn't root for TEXAS if they were playing the fricking Taliban.  So I guess that means I wouldn't root for the Vols either.  Or the fricking Rebels.  Hell, I hate 'em all.

MartHog

And no doubt it is awesome folks can hook up via Hogville at games.  Lanny, the hat is off to you and Hogville on that one.  Good job, Great forum.
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

TEXAS=Orange.  Tennessee=Orange.  TEXAS=Tennessee.  And I wouldn't root for TEXAS if they were playing the fricking Taliban.  So I guess that means I wouldn't root for the Vols either.  Or the fricking Rebels.  Hell, I hate 'em all.

Porkahontas

I got two buddies looking for hog fans to party with fellas. Someone hook me up ASAP with a location. These two will bring life to the party, trust me, and they're not overly rowdy either.

Either reply or PM me. I'm suppose to call him back when I figure out where it's at tonight down there.

Porkahontas

binski

The hogfans are either going to Universal or Church Street Station.  Me, I'm home with the kids.  ;)

But hey, we are HOOKED up for the tailgaiting.  We met so many nice folks today and the hubster went hog wild at the store to compensate for the Arkansas niceness.  

Look for us in the Big White Dodge truck tomorrow.  The hubster has enough brats, pork loins and burger to feed an army.  Oh and beer out the wazoo!  

Hope we can see more of ya'll there.  Binski out with a hangover already.  ;) Hare of the dog tomorrow brothers!  :razorback:

blue

If ole "H" announces he will be the next bama coach, I'm going to start a party in orlando, and kiss mickey right in the mouth.

binski

Um okay, well anyway.  Again, nice to meet up with folks and thanks to Hogville for hooking us up and for putting this thread at the top.  I'm a mod on another site and know how cumbersome the job can be and feel privileged that ya'll thought well enough to sticky this thread! 

It was really weird to tell people why I knew to come to the Ale House and this one guy, Mr. California, chimes in who he was.  :D  It felt like homecoming to meet up with folks from home and I can't say thank you enough.

Again folks, we've got food galore for tomorrow so if you are down here, find us!  White Dodge truck, with an old beat up weber grill in the back.  :P  My two boys are really cute and hard to miss.  We'll be grilling even if its pouring!

ste4236

We called the Hogs at midnight at the ESPN Club!

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

binski

There is a line of storms heading our way right now but hopefully will be gone in a couple of hours.  :o You people in Orlando need to stop by before the game and help us drink 987927582983 beers that we bought!  ;) Gotta make a quick stop at Kmart and pick up some panchos and ice but we should be there around 10ish. 

Hog_Beatz

Looks like the storms are breaking up on my weather bug.  We may get some showers, but doesn't look to serious on the radar.  Where are you at with the beer??

binski

Alright, we had the mega throwdown!  Yeah, we lost, but the before and after tailgaiting ROCKED!  Thanks again to NorCalhog for saving us a spot to do the grillin' and chillin' thing!  We love you Mike and Monica! Pics forthcoming dude/dudette.  Hope you guys have a safe flight home and call us anytime!  :D