Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#2 widw reciever

Started by hog caller, December 30, 2006, 09:58:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog caller

why has there been no mention of Crawford in thes rotation, is he hurt or what?

whatsshakinbacon

Monk has 48 or 49 catches...I can't remember.

The next highest receptions for anyone is 11.

Wisconsin, on the other hand, has 5 receivers with over 18 catches each.

Somebody has got to step up, I think they'll be working London and DMac into the mix.  Cedric has a penchant of dropping balls and Rojo hasn't had enough thrown to him in my opinion.

Bacon out...

hawgwilde

We don't need a #2 WR, we don't pass the ball. ;)
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

ste4236

We should move Crawford to the Z receiver... flanker, whatever you wanna call it. Stonehand Washington gives me chills when they throw his way. He's fast, but ya gotta be able to catch!

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

Atreyu

I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with Rojo at receiver.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

Corganist

Quote from: Atreyu on December 31, 2006, 02:39:55 am
Indeed. The guy hasn't had many chances, but he's made plays this year when he gets them.

jfb_is_god

IMHO all that se/fl bs only matters if u actually have a real passing system and enough good recievers to break them down into specialty positions.  we just need three guys that can catch.  i don't care if they line up with the cheerleaders.  i think crawford should definitely get a lot more pt.  Christ washingtons been around for a zillion years and still cant get it done. crawfords only had bout 8 balls(maybe less) thrown his was and two of them were long tds... i.e. ones where he actually beat his man deep and caught the ball,  dmac is the only other guy to burn a defender one on one.  hell we don't even try the short outs and slants and comebacks.  i have no idea what the coaches are thinkin.......but geez  1st and ten plenty of time and we go deep 4 straight times when we hadn't gone deep that much all year and it wasn't even necessary at that point.

FIRE SOMEBODY
The wicked witch is dead!

<br /><br /><br /><br />
Quote from: BigDeal on February 25, 2007, 01:29:54 am<br />
Quote from: HaWg 10 on February 25, 2007, 01:22:15 am<br />what the hell is the heinzelman ?<br />
<br /><br />Your kidding, right ?<br />

Atreyu

Quote from: Atreyu on December 31, 2006, 02:39:55 am

I think he played great today. I didn't get to watch the entire game, but I did catch him catching a feww passes. He looked pretty good out there.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

rricha

The wide receivers have not gotten better the entire year Malzahn has not done a great job with them.  It could be because its his first year tha  he really has to coach and teach.

hoghearted

Props to Rojo for doing a good job at receiver today. Hope to see more of him.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

CCintherock

Who knows maybe crawfords decided to leave too.  Whoooo what a mess.
Nutt is a winner of the losers and a loser to the winners. Sounds like a Mediocre loser or winner.