Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Iwastherein1969

McKinney batting in the 8th inning down 1 run is a M I S T A K E
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

trippigs

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 17, 2009, 08:40:14 pm
Hopefully all the negative posters have been weeded out and we can win this game. WPS!

Hope so. They tend to come out in droves in tough times and suck up when things turn better. GO HOGS

bfosh

terrible ab there....why can't we take a pitch or two to see if the pitcher can get wild...

STRILE

Argh, mcKinney. Why is he up there. We don't need D we need O!!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:40:27 pm
why is McKINNEY batting ???????????????????
because we can't let them score anymore and he has already saved us 2 plus runs in the outfield
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TuckFexas

That was a putrid AB by McKinney. Time for the seniors to show that they would like to extend their stay in Omaha. Leavitt and Tschep need to set the table. Then we need the real Scott Lyons to please stand up.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

hog-man

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 17, 2009, 08:40:14 pm
Hopefully all the negative posters have been weeded out and we can win this game. WPS!
hope so, we nee dall positive here guys!!!!!!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

PigWig

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:43:02 pm
McKinney batting in the 8th inning down 1 run is a M I S T A K E
Maybe you haven't been watching, but he has played a hell of a game in the field.  We might not even be in this game without his throw to second earlier.

trippigs

TomasPistola

Quote from: bfosh on June 17, 2009, 08:43:18 pm
terrible ab there....why can't we take a pitch or two to see if the pitcher can get wild...

People are unbelievable. Had he waited for a pitch or 2 and K'ed you'd (everyone, not just you) be climbing up his ass still.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

3kgthog

RD

Hang on boys and girls, the excitement that is Razorback Baseball is fixing to rev it's engines up!

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 08:43:45 pm
because we can't let them score anymore and he has already saved us 2 plus runs in the outfield
sir, OUTS are precious right now...and McKinney is an a gift out...we cannot count on outfield assists to win this game at this point..sorry, but House should have been up there
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

razorbackfan86

Top of the lineup against a struggling pitcher.. Lets go HOGS!!

Publius

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 17, 2009, 08:43:59 pm
That was a putrid AB by McKinney. Time for the seniors to show that they would like to extend their stay in Omaha. Leavitt and Tschep need to set the table. Then we need the real Scott Lyons to please stand up.
Gotta cut him some slack after that throw, which if we can come back, will be the play of the game.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:45:14 pm
sir, OUTS are precious right now...and McKinney is an a gift out...we cannot count on outfield assists to win this game at this point..sorry, but House should have been up there

What about Darr?

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

trippigs

clarksville hog

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

lovethosehogs

RD

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hogbody

bfosh

Quote from: bfosh on June 17, 2009, 08:43:18 pm
now thats a good ab...nice job

arkmark

Good eyes, pitcher not looking real sharp.  Be smart guys

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

we'll take the walk!!!, dont leave him there , no T  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

lovethosehogs

i hope darr come in before the game is out. he has had some big hits

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

RD

Publius

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

trippigs

First walk of game for Hogs.....Sample batting for Tshep to force another pitcher change

razorbackfan86

BigSexyHog

Here's your chance Sample... Come on big fella
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

codeHog

our season will end with 2 runs in 18 innings.......just strange how we got this far with these batters

STRILE

Publius

razorbackfan86

Quote from: RD on June 17, 2009, 08:47:56 pm
*standing ovation for the SENIOR*

Up clapping with you.. Lets not let this be his last [Razorback] game HOGS

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:45:14 pm
this game could go 15 innings. we're only down one. he's played a heck of a game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogbody

Quote from: codeHog on June 17, 2009, 08:48:33 pm
our season will end with 2 runs in 18 innings.......just strange how we got this far with these batters
WTH?

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

PigWig