Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS @ MSU...WHO WINS??

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, February 13, 2008, 10:28:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KrakHawg

Uncle_dad

Logic would say MSU, but who knows with this bunch!  Just when I'm ready to give up on the season and banish them to the NIT they come up with something big.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: claycohog on February 15, 2008, 12:03:06 pm
How can anyone in their right mind pick us over MSU in Starkville.  No one goes in there and comes out victorious.  I don't know if I would pick us to beat them on a neutral floor.  The teams are actually fairly equal.

Sometimes I think Jump Ball Forum needs to be renamed to Kings of Wishful Thinking Forum.  These are the same players that have struggled on the road for several years now.  Pelphrey does a good job preparing these guys for the most part, but as the ole saying goes "you can't win the Kentucky Derby with a jackass."

I see what you're talking about but it never hurts to be a little optimistic.

I choose to be a little realistic. I just cannot see us beating a quality team on the road. Our best teams weve ever had in the SEC have had trouble over there. The 95 team that went to the title game got ran by 19 points in that pit.

Miss st will be sore after what happened to them in BWA. We got some pretty good calls in that game. Hope Sonny continues his hot shooting and bev gets back on track.

If we can get some early three point shots to drop, we have a great chance. If we do happen to win, it would be huge but I dont expect it and am not looking for it.

I expect people on this board to declare us NIT bound and decide that Pel sucks as a coach if we do end up losing to Miss St.