Its Official! I HATE Tennessee!

Started by woo.pig, February 13, 2008, 10:02:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woo.pig

40MINSOFHELL

agreed! now they really think they are the powerhouse in the sec

Randall baumgartne

Razorbacks_77

I've been part of that club for awhile. NO team, NOT one team comes even half as close as much as I hate them.

40MINSOFHELL

just let them enjoy it, oh i cant wait for them to come to "bud walton arena" next year....urgh im tired of being like this, so angry lol

1hogfan

Add me to the list! I never even hated Texas as much as I hate Tennessee!

Sow’sEar

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 13, 2008, 10:20:25 pm
agreed! now they really think they are the powerhouse in the sec

Uh, THEY ARE!

cashmoneyman_04

when football comes around.....its ole miss
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 13, 2008, 10:34:33 pm
just let them enjoy it, oh i cant wait for them to come to "bud walton arena" next year....urgh im tired of being like this, so angry lol

They were there last year, and blew out the Hogs.  Give them, and thier Coach proper credit..

40MINSOFHELL

Pig_Lebowski

So you hate them more than Kentucky?

40MINSOFHELL

Pig_Lebowski

40MINSOFHELL

Pig_Lebowski

No, but you elevate Tennessee to Kentucky level because the Hogs, SUCKED tonight.

40MINSOFHELL

and im not the only one, i didnt even start this thread

cashmoneyman_04

pig lebowski...you need to calm down....haha....just look at my avatar and think happy thoughts

Pig_Lebowski

This team, just basically SUCKS.  7 seniors, and go on the road, to an arena, that was not even close to a sell out, and just get HUMILIATED.  Good riddance.

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: cashmoneyman_04 on February 14, 2008, 02:31:31 am
pig lebowski...you need to calm down....haha....just look at my avatar and think happy thoughts

I am sick of people on this board spewing Bull@hi@ about this team.  This team SUCKS.   Show up one night, get blown out the next.  And on top of it, our Coach, is from Kentucky.  He could'nt even step up in Christian Laettner's face.

cashmoneyman_04

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on February 14, 2008, 02:34:50 am

I am sick of people on this board spewing Bull@hi@ about this team.  This team SUCKS.   Show up one night, get blown out the next.  And on top of it, our Coach, is from Kentucky.  He could'nt even step up in Christian Laettner's face.
i agree with you on the inconsistency of this team....and people are very unrealistic about the hogs....but you are being to harsh

Hog Pharm

I am sick of people on this board spewing Bull@hi@ about this team.  This team SUCKS.   Show up one night, get blown out the next.  And on top of it, our Coach, is from Kentucky.  He could'nt even step up in Christian Laettner's face.

At least we don't have Kentucky's coach

Pig_Lebowski

vol_in_ar

Quote from: woo.pig on February 13, 2008, 10:02:55 pm
They are now my most hated SEC team!

time will help...but Tennessee fans don't have anything against Arkansas, we just had a good showing last night

The Hog

Looks like Vol fans like to have a good time and some real brilliant folks on this site can't handle reality.  We were toasted and you can spin it anyway you want but we got our heads handed to us with all our glorious seniors.  It is starting to affect Beverly's play.  I will be glad when this bunch hits the road and Pel gets his type of players.  There are players on this team that cannot or will not be coached.
Automatic RUN!

Fatman

It was a bad game and the only positive to take from it is the fact that we didn't quit and pel kept coaching and we won't face another team that good the rest of the season. They will be the team that beats memphis next Sat.

maximus

tennessee does deserve somethin, they did play well and hand us our arses.  but i cant stand them. 
Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

PeytonManningSUCKS

SteveInArk

What took you so long?   :D   (just kidding)  Too many family members here with ties to UTenn.   :-X   Drives me and my sons nuts!   ;)  UT is our personal family "biggest SEC rivalry".  ... and not a good year so far!
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

40MINSOFHELL

I am sick of people on this board spewing Bull@hi@ about this team.  This team SUCKS.   Show up one night, get blown out the next.  And on top of it, our Coach, is from Kentucky.  He could'nt even step up in Christian Laettner's face.

fairweather fan, please do us a favor and never post again.

bao187

i have always hated Tenn more than Texas, LSU, Bama, and OU i don't know why but it might be because the first razorback game i ever went to was football Hogs/Vols and they destroyed us by 40+ and it has stuck in my mind ever since
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

reddogjcss

They where some kinda good last night; dammmmm I hate that color. looks like fexas.

darth sooie

yeah, i'm with, i hate ut east and west...dam body farm stuff creep me out with the vols, as for the horns, the whole state of texas creeps me out.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: bao187 on February 14, 2008, 08:55:49 pm
i have always hated Tenn more than Texas, LSU, Bama, and OU i don't know why but it might be because the first razorback game i ever went to was football Hogs/Vols and they destroyed us by 40+ and it has stuck in my mind ever since
ah 2000
63-20 in Knoxville

PeytonManningSUCKS

February 15, 2008, 09:21:08 am #36 Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:28:37 pm by RanSolo

Personally, I'm sick of people spewing BS from the wings after every loss. 

bao187

Quote from: vol_in_ar on February 15, 2008, 08:40:56 am
ah 2000
63-20 in Knoxville

no it was 1995 i believe we really only lost by 18, but it seems like it was worst, we were up 24-21 at one time they went off and we were down 49-24 and we scored on there backups to make it 49-31
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

catfanNar

What not Kentucky?? Don't let me down!

ALLVOL

Well if it makes you feel better Arkansas is thought of very highly by most UT fans. On game week there maybe some chatter but as a whole UT fans like Arkansas.

ALLVOL

The two schools that I would have thought you guys would have a rivalry with or "hate" is LSU and bammer. Border states with LSU and the day after Thanksgiving game and with bammer the same colors and the A on caps that many outside both states get confused. Anyway, sorry y'all hate us but we love you man.... Can we have your bud light?

PeytonManningSUCKS

vol_in_ar

Quote from: ALLVOL on February 15, 2008, 04:05:52 pm
Well if it makes you feel better Arkansas is thought of very highly by most UT fans. On game week there maybe some chatter but as a whole UT fans like Arkansas.

you may never get that point across too some

ALLVOL

Quote from: RanSolo on February 15, 2008, 04:17:11 pm
it's not you, it's the stoernover.
I understand that sticking in your craw a little but man that was 10 years ago! Plus you add that UT fans don't hate Arkansas and actually think highly of Arkansas and it makes it kind of weird.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: ALLVOL on February 15, 2008, 04:20:06 pm
I understand that sticking in your craw a little but man that was 10 years ago! Plus you add that UT fans don't hate Arkansas and actually think highly of Arkansas and it makes it kind of weird.
I can see why you'd think I was cool.

ALLVOL

Quote from: RanSolo on February 15, 2008, 04:20:48 pm
I can see why you'd think I was cool.
Without a doubt I enjoy hanging out with and partying with Hog fans more than any other school in the nation not just SEC. Ive done so at Arky and KTown and always enjoy it. Most of the mouthing I got at Fayettville after the pounding last time was from young drunk fools who kept saying Tennessee is the "new" Texas. But by in large the fans were very cool to me and mine.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: ALLVOL on February 15, 2008, 04:26:58 pm
Without a doubt I enjoy hanging out with and partying with Hog fans more than any other school in the nation not just SEC. Ive done so at Arky and KTown and always enjoy it. Most of the mouthing I got at Fayettville after the pounding last time was from young drunk fools who kept saying Tennessee is the "new" Texas. But by in large the fans were very cool to me and mine.
I live in Nashville, Which is why I probably consider you guys a bigger rival than alot of folks.  I deal with TN fans on a daily basis.  I've got a bama fan that works next to me so we give all the Vol fans crap all the time.  Needless to  say, it was a crappy year for me talking trash about TN.

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 14, 2008, 08:49:41 pm
fairweather fan, please do us a favor and never post again.

This "fairweather" fan, grew up listening to Lanny Van Eman's running Razorbacks on the radio, watched Eddie Sutton take them to a Final Four, get screwed by a miracle left handed shot by Bob Heaton, watched Eddie crawl to Lexington, suffered through growing years with Nolan, watched the most glorious 3 pointer ever launched by Scotty Thurman, cringed when Nolan went insane, became numb through the Stan Heath years, and now I have to listen to Punks like you, tell me never to post again.

Pardon me, for telling you to go F*#& yourself.

40MINSOFHELL

Pig_Lebowski