Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Vandy destroys Kentucky by 41, worst SEC loss ever for Kentucky

Started by mathhog, February 12, 2008, 09:06:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

we should be ranked ahead of vandy, i dont know why they are saying "overrated"

ekyle1

OMG Boys this is a wood shed a$$ whoopin!!

chiefsfan

You know, at some point this is kind of sad
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Pigonometry

These backdoor cuts by Vandy is like watching those 1980s Princeton teams............
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

elksnort

I know that Kentucky has been ok this year at times. I also know that that they don't really have too much talent. I don't think Tubby would have got his a$$ beat like BG.

to think that some folks on here had Gillespie as their avitar?

hview

How far the mighty have fallen. I would rather Kentucky win this and keep their eyes off our coach.

Beaverfever

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 12, 2008, 10:30:27 pm
You know, at some point this is kind of sad
you're right...well wait.  No it's not.  Screw Kentucky.

Boss Hogg

Fight!!!   hahahahahaha

60-19 dores

COCHISE

CurlyTail

hview

threeNout

40MINSOFHELL

anybody know where i can see what miss. state fans are saying about ark??

chiefsfan

Here's a good one from the UK Board

"We are getting dominated worse than Florida vs Arkansas."
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

CurlyTail

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 12, 2008, 10:40:25 pm
Here's a good one from the UK Board

"We are getting dominated worse than Florida vs Arkansas."

Got to be the smartest post they've made all night.

Pigonometry

I'd like to see the cats score less than 40 but they'll probably get some cheap baskets and get there.

hview

What in the world happend, a mass case of flu among the Kentucky players or do they all want their coach fired?

Sow’sEar

Quote from: hview on February 12, 2008, 10:45:40 pm
What in the world happend, a mass case of flu among the Kentucky players or do they all want their coach fired?
Looks like they just ran into a buzz-saw tonite.

Tejano Jawg

So where are they playing this game...at some big-ass airplane hanger?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

ke2743

The bad part about this game is that it will just build up Vandy's hype, when in reality they aren't that dayum good..  I hope we beat Vandy and show them where they belong..

Pigonometry

Quote from: ke2743 on February 12, 2008, 10:55:36 pm
The bad part about this game is that it will just build up Vandy's hype, when in reality they aren't that dayum good..  I hope we beat Vandy and show them where they belong..

Disagree with you.  Vandy is VERY good. They just lost a couple close ones on the rado, including in two OTs at Kentucky.  This is the first of four at home so we'll see if they can beat Tennessee and Florda at home.

bwbcpa

I couldn't believe this! I turned the game on after half-time and thought ESPiN had something wrong with their score ticker. I watched for a long time waiting for Kentucky to score so I could see the score correction that didn't come!

Tejano Jawg

I'm all for seeing Kentucky get thumped...but I can't watch this one any more. Goodnight.

Pigonometry

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on February 12, 2008, 11:10:29 pm
I'm all for seeing Kentucky get thumped...but I can't watch this one any more. Goodnight.

Not me.  I'm watching every minute and I DVR'd it so I may even watch it again later.  I hate Kentucky!

Chuck Porker

hview

I'm not suggesting that Vandy is bad, I'm just wondering what happened to Kentucky.

40MINSOFHELL

41 point loss, wow, that is freakin hilarious

upperdeck_hawg

I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

hview

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

What was the final score?  Can't seem to find it online anywhere.

DaveV

Dangerous for the fact that we might injure Patsatsia, Rakestraw, Britt, etc etc...

Pigonometry

CurlyTail

cashmoneyman_04

Quote from: DaveV on February 12, 2008, 11:36:42 pm
Dangerous for the fact that we might injure Patsatsia, Rakestraw, Britt, etc etc...
whoa there....we play them at kentucky....us on the road is no cake walk
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

booogaga

GO HOGS!

farhan

Damn, this is bad for us!!! There gonna want pelphrey next year!!!

Wild Bill Hog

Loved the beating, but I still think BG will do great at KY.  Tubby left him with nothing.  Realistically, the way we played at GA - if that had been at Vandy the way they played tonight, we could easily have lost just as badly.

hawgsav1

that was pretty funny.  Can't believe the Dores were up 55-16 at one point.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

hogblade

I can't take too much enjoyment in Kentucky's misery knowing that Pelphrey would leave in a millisecond to take that job if offered. I kinda like Pelph and don't want him leaving anytime soon.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I hope KY remembered to bring their KY, because they really took it in the A$$ tonight!!!! :D
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

jbcarol

Quote from: Pcalitrack on February 12, 2008, 10:01:38 pm
How many players did UK lose off of last year's squad?

The good news for them was that they lost Perry, Sheray, Big Woo, Morris.  No one that really mattered.

The bad news is the rest decided to return.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

At one point the fans were yelling "Neltner's winning!"

That was when it was Neltner 15  UK 11.

Apparently Nelter was Mr. Basketball in Kentucky H.S. but was not recruited by UK.  Looks like they could have used a "4" last nite.  And a "3", "2", etc.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Coach Pelphrey says that Kentucky took a chance on him coming out of High School.  He was their sixth or seventh choice.  (Even though he was Mr. Kentucky High School Basketball).

Coach says Donovan took a chance on him when he didn't know where to being as an assistant coach and was the sixth or seventh choice. (Even though Donovan was an assistant at UK and saw the intensity and basketball IQ that Pelphrey brought as a player).

Coach Pelphrey knows he was the sixth or seventh choice to coach at Arkansas.  I expect if it came down to it he might show some loyalty to the school who took a chance on him.