Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bruce Pearl the best coach in the SEC?

Started by NuttinItUp, February 06, 2008, 04:47:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 02:40:41 pm
Arkansas can't beat Alabama on the road.  Therefore, Bruce Pearl is a good coach.

Make sense to you?
Hey horse hockey, looks like you have developed another fan to show how to monitor a message board.  Stay of topic please.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 28, 2008, 02:49:24 pm
Hey horse hockey, looks like you have developed another fan to show how to monitor a message board.  Stay of topic please.

No, I think he's a bigger fan of you.  He's trying to implement your style of posting. 

Sample ACT question:

Arkansas loses to Tennesee.  Tennessee is coached by Bruce Pearl.  Is Bruce Pearl the best coach in the SEC?

a.  Yes
b.  No
c.  Not Enough Information

If you answerd C (which I know you and Oliver Miller didn't), you're correct!

Section B

Not sure but he definitely has the best players right now.  We'll see when he has an off recruiting year.
Quote from: wocraig on February 23, 2009, 09:34:42 PM
"This is the beginning of a major character flaw with American society.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 02:57:41 pm
No, I think he's a bigger fan of you.  He's trying to implement your style of posting. 

Sample ACT question:

Arkansas loses to Tennesee.  Tennessee is coached by Bruce Pearl.  Is Bruce Pearl the best coach in the SEC?

a.  Yes
b.  No

First selection is wrong.  We did not lose to Tennessee, the ref cheated us.  Sound familiar?
Last time I checked Pearl is still at Tennessee unless they fired him after the Vadny game.  Maybe Indiana hired him?????
For the third time stupid I will answer you question.  Do you not count?  Here is how it goes. 1 is first, 2 is second and 3 comes third.  Got the idea?
1 - first - Billy D
2 - second - Stallings
3 - third - Pearl
Now does your simple third grade mind comprehend (oops too big a word substitute follow) the process of counting.

Looks like you are becoming the minority on the board.

Section B

LRCentralTiger- What year did you graduate?  1978 here.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.

Oliver

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 02:57:41 pm

Sample ACT question:

a.  Yes
b.  No

I see you took the special version of the ACT.
Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 28, 2008, 03:05:32 pm
First selection is wrong.  We did not lose to Tennessee, the ref cheated us.  Sound familiar?
Last time I checked Pearl is still at Tennessee unless they fired him after the Vadny game.  Maybe Indiana hired him?????
For the third time stupid I will answer you question.  Do you not count?  Here is how it goes. 1 is first, 2 is second and 3 comes third.  Got the idea?
1 - first - Billy D
2 - second - Stallings
3 - third - Pearl
Now does your simple third grade mind comprehend (oops too big a word substitute follow) the process of counting.

I bet he had to write a bunch of his own ACT questions in order to pass the ACT.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 28, 2008, 03:05:32 pm
1 - first - Billy D
2 - second - Stallings
3 - third - Pearl

Just trying to point out that our performance as a team has nothing to do with this topic.  Can you comprehend that?  Therefore, there's no reason for anyone (you've done it) to say things such as, "we can't even beat Alabama" or "ask him about Pel choking last night" or "And what have we done in the past 5 years?  Absolutely nothing", etc.  They have no relevance to the topic at hand.  Hopefully that was simple enough for you to understand.

Nashville Fan

Why is everyone arguing about this? I bet you a beer he won't be the best coach in the SEC next year 'cause he will be back in IN.
Pittman or Bust!

Oliver

Quote from: Nashville Fan on February 28, 2008, 03:25:47 pm
Why is everyone arguing about this?

Because it's more interesting to talk about other teams programs and coaches than it is ours right now.  It's sad, but it's the truth.

Section B

Quote from: Nashville Fan on February 28, 2008, 03:25:47 pm
Why is everyone arguing about this? I bet you a beer he won't be the best coach in the SEC next year 'cause he will be back in IN.

Cause it's Hogville.

See avatar.

Amen brotha.

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 03:12:51 pm
Just trying to point out that our performance as a team has nothing to do with this topic.  Can you comprehend that?  Therefore, there's no reason for anyone (you've done it) to say things such as, "we can't even beat Alabama" or "ask him about Pel choking last night" or "And what have we done in the past 5 years?  Absolutely nothing", etc.  They have no relevance to the topic at hand.  Hopefully that was simple enough for you to understand.
What I do understand is you are not any more important on this board than anyone else and have no authority to tell anyone what they want to say.  Freedom to post on a message board.  Get the idea or get off if you do not like it.  You sure took a turn and posted your opinions off the topic.  I had to remind you at least 5 or more times to stick to the topic.  Get over it.  You have brought absolutely zero to Hogville.net but topic monitoring and evidently you do not think you need to play by your own rule that does not apply.  Rules are made to be broken just as records.  You are sore because I touch a nerve you cannot deal with.  Losing to Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Appy State and others plus a team that should be better with Pel and you have to except it as fact and you do not like it.  Regardless if the cover was empty or "not his players".  You play with what you have.

If you have not noticed this is an Arkansas board and it is natural to compare other to the Hogs and Pel.  The post about other teams, games, or whatever it may be are as relevant as what you post that state absolutely nothing of any value. 

Here is one for you.  Go check your buddy matthong's posting and tell him he is off topic and contribuitng zero to the topic.  You and him could be the same person for all I know.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 28, 2008, 04:13:24 pm
What I do understand is you are not any more important on this board than anyone else and have no authority to tell anyone what they want to say.  Freedom to post on a message board.  Get the idea or get off if you do not like it.  You sure took a turn and posted your opinions off the topic.  I had to remind you at least 5 or more times to stick to the topic.  Get over it.  You have brought absolutely zero to Hogville.net but topic monitoring and evidently you do not think you need to play by your own rule that does not apply.  Rules are made to be broken just as records.  You are sore because I touch a nerve you cannot deal with.  Losing to Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Appy State and others plus a team that should be better with Pel and you have to except it as fact and you do not like it.  Regardless if the cover was empty or "not his players".  You play with what you have.

If you have not noticed this is an Arkansas board and it is natural to compare other to the Hogs and Pel.  The post about other teams, games, or whatever it may be are as relevant as what you post that state absolutely nothing of any value. 

Here is one for you.  Go check your buddy matthong's posting and tell him he is off topic and contribuitng zero to the topic.  You and him could be the same person for all I know.

Fine, post whatever you want.  I was just making sure you knew what an idiot you sounded like.  Responding to any sort of differing argument as to why Bruce Pearl is not the best coach in the SEC with "the Hogs lost last night" just makes you look like a complete dumbas$.  Just as long as you know.  As you were....

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 04:20:40 pm
Fine, post whatever you want.  I was just making sure you knew what an idiot you sounded like.  Responding to any sort of differing argument as to why Bruce Pearl is not the best coach in the SEC with "the Hogs lost last night" just makes you look like a complete dumbas$.  Just as long as you know.  As you were....
So now you have called matthog a dumbas$ too.  Oh boy he will not like you.  Oh, that is only your opinion and who cares?  Maybe matthog will not be upset.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 28, 2008, 04:31:08 pm
So now you have called matthog a dumbas$ too.  Oh boy he will not like you.  Oh, that is only your opinion and who cares?  Maybe matthog will not be upset.

Actually, he has stayed on topic.  Here, I'll show you an example:

Mathhog writes this:

Quotenope.  not the best coach.  pearl always chokes in the big games!!!   tn always starts hot, but fizzles out...

sectourney 06 - tn wins the east #1 seed... loses to #5east seed south carolina!
ncaa tourney 06 - after getting a 2 seed, tn almost loses to #15 winthrop, then is crushed by 7 seed wichita state
sectourney 07 - loses to #6 seed lsu that was like 3-13 in conference
ncaa tourney 07 - built 20 pt lead on ohio state in sweet 16, then changed his gameplan... tn lost in one of the biggest choke jobs in ncaa history

0-2 in the sec tourney, even though they've had 2 winning seasons in the sec and won the east.....

PASS!

Notice, ON TOPIC.

And, then you respond with this:

QuoteAnd what have we done in the past five years?  Absolutely nothing.  Before you take shots at someone else's program, you better make sure yours is in order.  You talk about a program choking, take a look at ours?  Seven and maybe more chokes this year and we are not in the big dance yet. 

Here is a real eye opener for you.  Every team except one will choke in the NCAA tourney using you twisted logic.  All will lose except one.  Oh wait, maybe two if we make it because the Hogs never choke.

OFF TOPIC.  Unless you think us not doing anything as a basketball program for 5 years makes Bruce Pearl a better coach, or the best coach in the SEC.

UltimateHog

Quote from: The Realist on February 25, 2008, 01:12:43 pm
You serious?  TN is one of the top producing states of talent for basketball.

Behind Indiana.

Indiana produces ridiculous talent that no other state per capita can come close to.

Eric Gordon, Robbie Hummel, AJ Graves, and Luke Harangody are a prime example of Indiana talent and they're all the stars of their teams.

If I was Pearl i'd take the Indiana job in a heartbeat. But thats me, and I highly doubt Pearl leaves Tenn, but if a school is going to pull a big time coach from a great job, Indiana will be one to do it.

Indiana IS basketball, all over the state.

They'll get a big name coach, no doubt about that. The NCAA sanctions will be nothing but losing a few schollies for a few years. Not really a big deal, you cut your worst players and don't get to replace them, kinda like trimming fat. They've already said it's highly unlikely there will be any serious sanctions such as a tourny ban.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

The Hog

February 29, 2008, 07:22:32 am #165 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:28:19 am by The Hog
Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 04:38:05 pm

Mathhog writes this:

Notice, ON TOPIC.

OFF TOPIC.  Unless you think us not doing anything as a basketball program for 5 years makes Bruce Pearl a better coach, or the best coach in the SEC.

Dude, no poster on this board needs a person to make sure everybody stays within the topic.  You need to chill out and realize this is a free forum.  By your response you are keeping it off topic.  It is not that hard to figure out?  Have you tried the ignore option?

Just to get it back on topic.  Pearl is not the best coach in the SEC.  A simple up or down vote would work.
Automatic RUN!

Hogginitall

February 29, 2008, 09:18:16 am #166 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:23:12 am by Hogginitall
Quote from: The Hog on February 29, 2008, 07:22:32 am
Dude, no poster on this board needs a person to make sure everybody stays within the topic.  You need to chill out and realize this is a free forum.  By your response you are keeping it off topic.  It is not that hard to figure out?  Have you tried the ignore option?

Just to get it back on topic.  Pearl is not the best coach in the SEC.  A simple up or down vote would work.

Dude, no poster on this board needs a person to make sure they don't make comments about people staying within the topic.  Just to stay on topic, I agree that Pearl isn't the best coach in the SEC.  I vote "NO".

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 28, 2008, 04:38:05 pm

Mathhog writes this:

Notice, ON TOPIC.

mathhog
Hogvillian

[applaud] / [smite]

View Profile Offline

Re: Bruce Pearl the best coach in the SEC?
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: The Realist on February 06, 2008, 10:43:30 PM
I see someone can't handle a simple debate about a team without getting riled up.
Can you name someone from his first team?  Doubtful. You have CJ Watson who was SEC Caliber.  Bruce Pearl kicked the best post player off the team after that year.  Chris Lofton and CJ Watson were that team.  You had nobody above a 3 star recruit on that team besides the post that he had to kick off the team because he wouldn't keep his nose out of the powder.

Tennessee basketball was going nowhere.  There were no plans to upgrade facilities, top recruits weren't interested in going there.  Attendance was better for girls game then guys.  To say he didn't revive that program is ridiculous.  He is the reason that they are on the national scene.  They had not been past the sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament since 1981.  Last tournament appearance was 2001 and that was a first round exit.  3 straight tourney appearances including this year.  He def revived Tennessee.

mathhog's reply in red.  Seems as though Arkansas was brought into the conversation as I have.

just for kicks, they've won 22 and 24 games his first 2 years -- with a great pg cj watson and with a preseason all american shooter in chris lofton -- and we are crowning him a god.

stan won 22 and 21 games those 2 years -- with gary ervin or dontell as point guard -- and he got fired.

just a little perspective..... he's no john wooden.  mostly hype

Oh my, mathhog brought our program into the Bruce Pearl for President topic.  Go get him Hogintail. 

You remind me of an elementary teacher I had.  Don't do this, don't do that, a control freak.  It depends on you perspective and you want to control others perspective.  Sorry "it ain't gonna happen".

The Hog probably messed up my jerking your chain constantly.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 29, 2008, 10:01:08 am
mathhog
Hogvillian

[applaud] / [smite]

View Profile Offline

Re: Bruce Pearl the best coach in the SEC?
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: The Realist on February 06, 2008, 10:43:30 PM
I see someone can't handle a simple debate about a team without getting riled up.
Can you name someone from his first team?  Doubtful. You have CJ Watson who was SEC Caliber.  Bruce Pearl kicked the best post player off the team after that year.  Chris Lofton and CJ Watson were that team.  You had nobody above a 3 star recruit on that team besides the post that he had to kick off the team because he wouldn't keep his nose out of the powder.

Tennessee basketball was going nowhere.  There were no plans to upgrade facilities, top recruits weren't interested in going there.  Attendance was better for girls game then guys.  To say he didn't revive that program is ridiculous.  He is the reason that they are on the national scene.  They had not been past the sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament since 1981.  Last tournament appearance was 2001 and that was a first round exit.  3 straight tourney appearances including this year.  He def revived Tennessee.

mathhog's reply in red.  Seems as though Arkansas was brought into the conversation as I have.

just for kicks, they've won 22 and 24 games his first 2 years -- with a great pg cj watson and with a preseason all american shooter in chris lofton -- and we are crowning him a god.

stan won 22 and 21 games those 2 years -- with gary ervin or dontell as point guard -- and he got fired.

just a little perspective..... he's no john wooden.  mostly hype

Oh my, mathhog brought our program into the Bruce Pearl for President topic.  Go get him Hogintail. 

You remind me of an elementary teacher I had.  Don't do this, don't do that, a control freak.  It depends on you perspective and you want to control others perspective.  Sorry "it ain't gonna happen".

The Hog probably messed up my jerking your chain constantly.

I somehow weeded through that garbage that you posted to find your point.  It's really easy to use the quote feature.  He did it as perspective of why he thinks that Pearl is not the best in the SEC.  If Stan Heath can get 3 less wins in two years than Pearl, with the players we had/have on our team, it shows that what Pearl has done hasn't been quite as impressive as everyone makes it out to be. 

The difference between the interjection of Arkansas into the conversation by mathhog, and your's, is that he actually related it to the topic.  You just said, "we need to get our own program in order before we talk about other teams choking" or "ask him about Pel choking last night", which neither has anything to do with the current topic.

LRCentralTiger

February 29, 2008, 11:31:21 am #169 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:33:12 am by LRCentralTiger
Quote from: Hogginitall on February 29, 2008, 10:14:14 am
I somehow weeded through that garbage that you posted to find your point.  It's really easy to use the quote feature.  He did it as perspective of why he thinks that Pearl is not the best in the SEC.  If Stan Heath can get 3 less wins in two years than Pearl, with the players we had/have on our team, it shows that what Pearl has done hasn't been quite as impressive as everyone makes it out to be. 

The difference between the interjection of Arkansas into the conversation by mathhog, and your's, is that he actually related it to the topic.  You just said, "we need to get our own program in order before we talk about other teams choking" or "ask him about Pel choking last night", which neither has anything to do with the current topic.
Pearl is a choker and so is Pel at this point in his short Arkansas season.  Just responding to the previous comments by others.  Sorry if I broke your rule by jumping into an on going debate between a Vol fan and 2+2=3..  How about eldeearr's comments?  Absolutely fit you and your sleep over buddy to the letter.  Hi, I am Denny Crane. Do I have to stay after class?

Looks like you smite meter is taking some serious Negative hits.  Did I say negative?  I am sorry o'ruler of the topic message board.  I hit you only once so others are tired of your elementary teacher control of topics and probably other topics as well.  Get back in line and stay on topic please.

Man you just go popped twice while I was typing this chain jerking response.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 29, 2008, 11:31:21 am
Pearl is a choker and so is Pel at this point in his short Arkansas season.  Just responding to the previous comments by others.  Sorry if I broke your rule by jumping into an on going debate between a Vol fan and 2+2=3..  How about eldeearr's comments?  Absolutely fit you and your sleep over buddy to the letter.  Hi, I am Denny Crane. Do I have to stay after class?

Looks like you smite meter is taking some serious Negative hits.  Did I say negative?  I am sorry o'ruler of the topic message board.  I hit you only once so others are tired of your elementary teacher control of topics and probably other topics as well.  Get back in line and stay on topic please.

I get smited because I don't sugarcoat things for people.  If they're acting like an idiot (look in the mirror), I'll tell them.  People tend to not like that sort of candidness.  If you think I give 0.000087 $hits about my applaud/smite ratio, you're mistaken (seems to be a theme with you).

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 29, 2008, 11:35:39 am
I get smited because I don't sugarcoat things for people.  If they're acting like an idiot (look in the mirror), I'll tell them.  People tend to not like that sort of candidness.  If you think I give 0.000087 $hits about my applaud/smite ratio, you're mistaken (seems to be a theme with you).
You try to tell them what they should think, say and do.  You are not the final authority and neither am I.  Guess what, who cares?  Oops, I guess you do.  You are way to serious about this message board.  I have fun making jerks react and you took it hook, line and sinker.  You might be the biggest I have landed to date.  I will have to check my wall when I get home.

Please get back to the topic son on the teacher will smite you.  Oops screwed up again.  You are the teacher.

Hogginitall

February 29, 2008, 12:21:57 pm #172 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 12:30:52 pm by Hogginitall
Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 29, 2008, 12:10:49 pm
You try to tell them what they should think, say and do.  You are not the final authority and neither am I.  Guess what, who cares?  Oops, I guess you do.  You are way to serious about this message board.  I have fun making jerks react and you took it hook, line and sinker.  You might be the biggest I have landed to date.  I will have to check my wall when I get home.

Please get back to the topic son on the teacher will smite you.  Oops screwed up again.  You are the teacher.

And each day, I seek out people who might've fallen through the cracks of their local mental health community, hoping to connect them with professionals who might be able to provide assistance and care.  Guess what?  You've qualified!  You have shown a very low level of mental ability and extremely low levels of intellect!  You meet 99% of my criteria and you will be getting help soon, if you are willing.

I hope to receive a positive response in the near future!

Just type your one-and-only response to all questions/topics, "The Hogs can't even beat Alabama", if you are willing to get the help that you so desperately need.

jry04

February 29, 2008, 01:16:23 pm #173 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 01:20:01 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 28, 2008, 02:46:09 pm
Bruce Pearl not only beats us but kicks our a$#, and when a thread is started about Bruce Pearl...fans of that team that got their a$# beat start talking trash about how he chokes in big games.  Make any sense to you?

I don't know how you work but when somebody kicks my a$# in something, I don't walk up to them afterwards and say, "You're still a big choker."
We actually beat Bruce Pearl 2 years ago, but that is irrelevant. I don't understand why you think the Hogs performance has anything to do with what people's opinions are. Who cares if they blew Arkansas out? That doesn't mean he is the best coach and people can't have an opinion on him.

It gets pretty annoying when people think you cannot have an opinion on a team if yours isn't doing  good. It is the same thing during football season. Somebody says Nebraska sucks and everyone else comes in and says "well look at Arkansas, you need to worry about your own team."

Yes the Hogs have been sucking, but that doesn't mean other people cannot comment on Bruce Pearl.

Hogginitall

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on February 29, 2008, 01:16:23 pm
We actually be Bruce Pearl 2 years ago, but that is irrelevant. I don't understand why you think the Hogs performance has anything to do with what people's opinions are. Who cares if they blew Arkansas out? That doesn't mean he is the best coach and people can't have an opinion on him.

It gets pretty annoying when people think you cannot have an opinion on a team if yours isn't doing  good. It is the same thing during football season. Somebody says Nebraska sucks and everyone else comes in and says "well look at Arkansas, you need to worry about your own team."

Yes the Hogs have been sucking, but that doesn't mean other people cannot comment on Bruce Pearl.

HEY, somebody besides me actually gets it!  +1 to you, my friend!

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: Hogginitall on February 29, 2008, 12:21:57 pm
And each day, I seek out people who might've fallen through the cracks of their local mental health community, hoping to connect them with professionals who might be able to provide assistance and care.  Guess what?  You've qualified!  You have shown a very low level of mental ability and extremely low levels of intellect!  You meet 99% of my criteria and you will be getting help soon, if you are willing.

I hope to receive a positive response in the near future!

Just type your one-and-only response to all questions/topics, "The Hogs can't even beat Alabama", if you are willing to get the help that you so desperately need.
There you go again with your opinion.  Your criteria.  Huge overstatement on you part by evaluating anybody by your criteria.   Where or what is your credibility?  Just a control freak with an opinion.  When will you learn, NOBODY CARES!  It is really nice being in able to control my state of mind without little boys trying to upset me by saying trivial things.  I live a care free happy life filled with beautiful flowers, birds singing and sunshine and everything is great with the world.  Compare that to your controlled freak environment or rules, expectations, and criteria.

Hey, I looked int the mirror but when I said, Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the dumbest of them all, me or the guy that goes by Hogintall?  I crack myself up sometimes with junk sayings.  A dang picture of a horse with a little man on his back appeared.  I would have to conclude that was your avatar.  I have not noticed any other horses on the site but again I do not patrol the topics.  You have a great rest of the day Criteria man.  You definitely need to lighten up and enjoy life.  I definitely do.  Oh by the way, no hard feelings I am just having a good time poking fun at folks that are way to serious.

Hogginitall

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on February 29, 2008, 01:31:00 pm
There you go again with your opinion.  Your criteria.  Huge overstatement on you part by evaluating anybody by your criteria.   Where or what is your credibility?  Just a control freak with an opinion.  When will you learn, NOBODY CARES!  It is really nice being in able to control my state of mind without little boys trying to upset me by saying trivial things.  I live a care free happy life filled with beautiful flowers, birds singing and sunshine and everything is great with the world.  Compare that to your controlled freak environment or rules, expectations, and criteria.

Hey, I looked int the mirror but when I said, Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the dumbest of them all, me or the guy that goes by Hogintall?  I crack myself up sometimes with junk sayings.  A dang picture of a horse with a little man on his back appeared.  I would have to conclude that was your avatar.  I have not noticed any other horses on the site but again I do not patrol the topics.  You have a great rest of the day Criteria man.  You definitely need to lighten up and enjoy life.  I definitely do.  Oh by the way, no hard feelings I am just having a good time poking fun at folks that are way to serious.

Likewise, I get a good chuckle out of interacting with people like you.  You know, the ones that say they don't care about anything I say to them, yet proceed to write 612 posts responding to my posts.  Why do you think I don't enjoy life because I call you an idiot?  You definitely don't need my help highlighting your idiocy for everyone to see.  I was just trying to help you out.  I will leave you alone from now on.

No hard feelings.  In fact, I long ago started to feel sorry for your simple, obviously uneducated self. 

Until next time:

Arkansas can't even beat Alabama.  Therefore, Bruce Pearl is the best coach in the SEC.