Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upset KY BB Score

Started by SC Hogman, November 07, 2007, 10:33:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SC Hogman

KY lost to Gardner-Webb 84 to 68.

WMHawgfan

Is the fire Gillispie meltdown happening yet on the KY boards?

VenturaHog

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

hogchic2001

Quote from: WMHawgfan on November 07, 2007, 10:36:11 pm
i was wondering that myself..
Go HOGS Go!

riccoar

Quote from: VenturaHog on November 07, 2007, 10:36:42 pm
Is this a joke?
No joke.  Gardner Webb of the Atlantic Sun conference.

The_Bionic_Pig

The Kentucky rivals free board has nearly 8K upset fans whom are posting so fast the threads are moving fast.   
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TRUHOG718

Quote from: hogchic2001 on November 07, 2007, 10:39:11 pm
Oh yeah. Just came from over there. A whole lot of Billy has no fire and this never would have happened if Tubby was here talk. Freggen Priceless!
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

mossfan33

Hahaha!!!!!  I love it.  He better send Acie Law checks for the rest of his life because he owes that kid........  BG and Les Miles are about as overrated as they come in my book but they are so surrounded by talent that they can sometimes hide it.
Go HG Hornets. STL Cardinals.  Packers.  Tar Heels  Hogs

TRUHOG718

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on November 07, 2007, 10:48:22 pm
Quote from: hogchic2001 on November 07, 2007, 10:39:11 pm
Oh yeah. Just came from over there. A whole lot of Billy has no fire and this never would have happened if Tubby was here talk. Freggen Priceless!

some of those fools are even blaming Tubby Smith.. They are just in shock and dont know who to blame..
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Chad In Real Life

Wonder how Ashley Judd liked that

GO CATS
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

alohawg

I ain't laughing at UK, they might end up whipping the Hogs later so then what?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

coach, my back hurts

Scoring 67 pts against UCA should have sent up a red flag.

UCA lost by 27 and shot 20%.  Hell, if UCA would have shot better they could haved made a game of it. 

phadedhawg

ouch!  Poor Kentucky! 

A lot of crazy things can happen in the early season.  Look at what happened to Michigan in football.  I'm certainly not counting Kentucky out. 

But it sure is a nice welcome for that awesome coach of theirs...
hahahhahahaha

edmo

CallThemHawgs!

Freakin priceless.... haha. Wonder if they mention it on Sportscenter

hawaiianhogster

Ohio State and Michigan lost to unknowns too. Seems like the BB season will be crazier than the football season.

hawgsav1

Quote from: alohawg on November 08, 2007, 12:46:46 am
I ain't laughing at UK, they might end up whipping the Hogs later so then what?

Hey man, they may beat us, but if they got beat by a junior high team then the joke's still on them...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

VenturaHog

"boy chuck, this is a crazy game, anybody can win any game now. I'm sure kentucky would like to trade places with us right now.

Baconator

This is priceless 'cause Tubby would have won that game, brotha! Serves them right.

Lanny

The Kentucky Boards are still in a meltdown.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Nashville Fan

November 08, 2007, 06:03:38 am #22 Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:16:29 am by Nashville Fan
WOW.... that is bad. Maybe now we know why Tubbs left. And... Thank G he did.
Pittman or Bust!

gcraise1

I say get a remote controlled airplane and fly the banner at the next home game. Buzz the cameramen that way it for sure gets on the air. I will go first with the message, FIRE HDN!!!!! HAHA!

VOL61

I just heard the score. This is starting out to be a pretty good day. I live in Northeast TN. I work with two huge Kentucky BB fans. They look like their dog just died. It's hilarious!!!

PennHOG

Priceless.  Just sent off an e-mail to my Kentucky friend. 

Billy "show me the money" Gillispie is not getting off to a very good start. 

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

COCHISE

They may come after Pelphrey earlier than we thought..lol

MountieDawg

I am a huge Kentucky fan... the game was awful... we missed more layups than passes in an arkansas football game....But Billy did take the blame after the game and  he conceded. "The guy to blame for this is me. No question about it. It's all on my shoulders."

For that I do appreciate....   he is not NUTTLESS

SEC!

Razor-back

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 08, 2007, 12:32:11 am
I'm glad we got Pel.

Me too.  I am VERY glad we didn't get stuck with Altman.

elkhog

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on November 08, 2007, 02:07:10 am
Ohio State and Michigan lost to unknowns too. Seems like the BB season will be crazier than the football season.

Yep.  And I think this year the BB Hogs will shine!
GO HOGS!!!

RazorBiker

Happy 48th birthday Billy Clyde

rljjr

Was this an exhibition game? If so, it doesn't count on their record. I'm not saying it isn't hilarious or that KY shouldn't have lost ... it's just that in the end it won't be on their record if an exhibition.

Lanny

Quote from: rljjr on November 08, 2007, 07:56:50 am
Was this an exhibition game? If so, it doesn't count on their record. I'm not saying it isn't hilarious or that KY shouldn't have lost ... it's just that in the end it won't be on their record if an exhibition.

Game counts
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

hogchic2001

Quote from: hSv on November 08, 2007, 05:11:52 am
The Kentucky Boards are still in a meltdown.
Hahaha...I love it!
Go HOGS Go!

razorshark

It could not have happened to a better ball club.  Thats what you get when you get a coach from the fly catcher school.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

lookinupthehill

Great.... I can hear Bo Mattingly's comments this afternoon already...

"See!  All you people out there who are after Houston... even if they did get rid of him... AND even if they DID get what people think is a good replacement, it just goes to show you could end up worse off...   I'm just sayin....."   

Spin, fear, and misinformation to keep DWM is on the way for yet another afternoon. 

hawgXi

boy did we dodge lightening when kentucky took gillispie.

they'll be sick of him after two years of 65 point games and losing to lesser programs.

better enjoy "40 minutes of Pel" while we can.

bigyellowdog

great to hear.  I work with a few KY people who have been crowing about getting Billy Clyde and how great they are doing in football.  They sure are quiet today.

razorback903

In the end this could be bad for Arkansas.  Think about this; if Gillespie doesn't right the ship and they continue to lose more games than KY fans expect, and Pelphrey does a good job here, then they may kick Billie to the curb after the season and come after Pelphrey.
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

The Marmot

So, we wanted Billy G why...... ?
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

pfrg999

Quote from: Chad In Real Life on November 07, 2007, 11:02:30 pm

GO CATS

Lets leave Ashley out of this.... A hottie who is into sports.... That is beautiful man ...just beautiful  :'(
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Tripod1

College basketball has proven over the past few years that upsets are almost a thing of the past.  Too many good players out there and on any given night almost any program can win a game.  Now, if that team played in the SEC or ACC night in and night out they would take their whipping, but a "1 game series" so to speak, a mid major or even a D2 school can pull off the win.  This does not mean UK will not do well over the course of the season.  They will most likely be there at the end as one of the teams to beat.

budcampbellfan

You can take the coach out of A&M but you can't take the A&M out of the coach.   

Glad we got Pelphrey.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

jbcarol

Quote from: pfrg999 on November 08, 2007, 09:06:14 am

GO CATS

Lets leave Ashley out of this.... A hottie who is into sports.... That is beautiful man ...just beautiful  :'(

She suffered through Tubby with Donna by her side.  She is True Blue.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogs4Ever

jbcarol

I wonder who Kentucky would go after if they pulled a quick trigger.  Interesting that Billy G. never has signed his contract.  Kind of like Altman in that regard.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hawgtime

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 08, 2007, 12:32:11 am
I'm glad we got Pel.

me too.  i didn't have a good feeling about billy when there was talk we might get him.

go hogs

razorbackfan4life

bwahahahaha is all I have to say after that one!! 

razorzapp

Quote from: jbcarol on November 08, 2007, 09:22:13 am
Quote from: pfrg999 on November 08, 2007, 09:06:14 am

GO CATS

She suffered through Tubby with Donna by her side.  She is True Blue.

I will console Ashley.  Anyone got her number?