Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andre Clark

Started by Philip Seaton, January 09, 2008, 02:54:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Seaton

He is going to enroll for the spring semester at the UofA. He is not going to play, but count it as a redshirt year. Will get valuable practice time in preparation for next season.

Dr Swineglove

Excellent news - hopefully Clark will be ready to play right away next year.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

The Coletrain

With the inexperience and lack of depth we'll have in the post next year (at this point only four scholarship post players and three will be freshman - Sanchez, Clark, and Moore), this is a real blessing.  Should give Clark a great chance to get adjusted to the speed of play while he's adding some much-needed weight and strength.  The kid must be pretty sharp as well as motivated to graduate HS early.  I like to see that focus and maturity. 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

dougieritch

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on January 09, 2008, 07:36:54 am
Excellent news - hopefully Clark will be ready to play right away next year.

AMEN, we will really need some help in the Frontcourt next year...wish we still had Thomas & Townes next year!

coach, my back hurts

When a player RS's, is it a YEAR's worth of redshirting (2 semesters)?

If he RS in the spring semester, how can he only RS for 1 semester?  I'd think he would have to RS for the fall semester as well and then be eligible this time NEXT YR.

I most likely dont understand, but most players that RS, RS for the whole yr.  Of course bball is the only sport to actually last through both semesters.

batmanfan

I don't really know muc about Clarke besides a video I've seen, who does he compare to?  Whats he play like?

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

cardinalhawg

Wouldn't he not count against last year's scholarships.  I thought we were maxed out in that area.  If he is still counting against next season's scholarships, I would see a problem, even thought I do not know about the half year redshirt scenario.  Football players do not seem to have to count that against them, when they enroll in the Spring.