Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Five Cupcakes and counting for Bret

Started by ur, September 16, 2017, 04:17:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ur

How many does he eat? aggies and mizzou are terrible
Florida A&M, Aggies, New Mexico State, Coastal Carolina, Mizzou.
All He needs is one more win outside of the cupcakes to get to six.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

presidenthog

Quote from: ur on September 16, 2017, 04:17:22 pm

We still lose to ATM. We will probably lose to mizzou as well. I do not see 1 sec win on our schedule with how bad our offense is.

ricepig

I don't know about cupcakes, but I bet he could eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts.

ur

Quote from: tophawg19 on September 16, 2017, 04:36:26 pm
the Sec overall doesn't look good
You are correct. Saban will start scheduling four tough nonconf games just to get ready for the final four because the eight cupcake games won't get them ready for it.

TNhawgfan

A and M a cupcake...lol. They will rush for 250 yards against us
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

gchamblee

Quote from: ricepig on September 16, 2017, 04:46:03 pm
I don't know about cupcakes, but I bet he could eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts.

Who wouldnt?

TNRazorbacker

A&M and Mizzou are not cupcakes for us. Why in the heyl would anyone assume that?? We aren't a good football team and both these teams have owned us since joining the SEC.  No reason at all to assume we win these.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 16, 2017, 05:04:32 pm
I hope they don't use that same tricky play with the QB they burned us on over and over and over again last season.

Those darned Aggies sure outsmarted Coach Bielema time and time again.

It takes lots of balls or huge stupidity for an Arkansas fan to call any team a cupcake.  I bet BB could eat a bakers dozen Krispy Creme donuts and not even belch. 

ricepig

BallHog1

South  Carolina and Kentucky don't look too hot either

tusksincolorado

Quote from: ricepig on September 16, 2017, 04:46:03 pm

Hot off the conveyer?

I know I could!!!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ChicoHog

Quote from: BallHog1 on September 16, 2017, 06:59:33 pm
SCarolina has played well in the first two games.  Beat a decent NC st team and then easily beat Mizzou-yeah, I know they are not good.  I think GameCocks win at least 7 this year, maybe 8.  Their over/under line was 5.5.  I'd say that is respectable.
UK has won both games but not looked very good against inferior competition.  Long season ahead still.  You never know. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ur on September 16, 2017, 04:17:22 pm

Good stuff.  The problem is we're the cupcake.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 16, 2017, 05:04:32 pm
Even if the Aggies are successful rushing on us in the first half, CBB will shut them down with halftime adjustments. Ha ha. I'm just kidding.

ur

Quote from: 12247 on September 16, 2017, 05:31:35 pm
It takes lots of balls or huge stupidity for an Arkansas fan to call any team a cupcake.  I bet BB could eat a bakers dozen Krispy Creme donuts and not even belch. 
Cupcakes for the team we are told, and being sold, that we have by sunshine pumpers. Myself, I see one left.

luke hawg

We are gobbling up cupcakes anytime we win 9 plus games. Some of you are so detached from reality. Our 21-5 run included 12 teams with losing records and 9 cupcakes. I love cupcakes. The 2006 just missed season was loaded with those yummy treats. The 98 team cupcake city.

luke hawg

Bret has eaten a lot of things since he's been here but cupcakes isn't one of them. He has played the toughest 4 year stretch since we joined the conference,

LR_Matt

Quote from: BallHog1 on September 16, 2017, 06:59:33 pm

I wouldn't want us playing either of them right now.

Bubba's Bruisers

Don't care if they're cupcakes.  Just eat them.  I'll take whatever win I can. Cupcake or not.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15