Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Coach Anderson

Started by zuko, December 13, 2017, 12:45:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zuko

Happens that Coach Anderson & I share the same birthday (12/12) the two ages concerned are 58 & 85 and you can fit them to where you will. That could also be the score of a crucial game.

BannerMountainMan

Happy birthday to a great man and an even better coach!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Birminghog

FineAsSwine

Most people in their 80's are tech averse. Props to you for changing with the times and a very happy Bday to you (I hope I'm still posting lucid thoughts in Jumpball if/when I turn 85.

Happy Bday to coach as well.
Hogs up! Covid down!

revolution

Happy Birthday and God Bless, Coach Anderson!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: revolution on December 13, 2017, 03:11:12 pm
Happy Birthday and God Bless, Coach Anderson!

This is what I want my next birthday cake to look like!
Hogs up! Covid down!

SouthTulsaHog

Can't believe Coach A is 58! Dude looks like he is in his mid 40's.

Slater

Quote from: SouthTulsaHog on December 13, 2017, 03:52:27 pm

He lives a very clean life in comparison to many coaches. You will have to go a long way to create the hint of a scandal with Coach Anderson.   
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

rzrbackramsfan

HBD CMA thanks for resuscitating our program and getting it on its way to elite status.  Please ignore the haters and doubters over the years.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: SouthTulsaHog on December 13, 2017, 03:52:27 pm
Ha, that was going to be my guess, 58. I wasn't sure.
I have seen numerous references in the paper on the side about him working out...or coming in early to work out. They are always mentioned as an aside, but you get the drift that he does that a lot.
Which shows. He looks good for 58. There are plenty of guys who are 48 that look like he does at 58.
Exercise is truly the miracle drug. Just takes a little effort. But it's free...and the benefits are enormous!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: zuko on December 13, 2017, 12:45:43 pm
Happens that Coach Anderson & I share the same birthday (12/12) the two ages concerned are 58 & 85 and you can fit them to where you will. That could also be the score of a crucial game.
Damn coach Anderson looks good to be 85 ;).
"The more things change the more they stay the same"