Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark/ULM Tickets available on Arkansas Razorbacks website (Sec 11-16)

Started by hostilehog, September 09, 2010, 01:40:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hostilehog

not sure when these were made available, but appears that ULM returned their allotment of unsold tickets. Individual tickets for sale on arkansasrazorbacks.com website for this weekends game for all those needing tickets, sections 11-16

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AF10%3A2%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Happy buying!
The gene pool around here could use a little chlorine

GuvHog

Quote from: hostilehog on September 09, 2010, 01:40:42 pm
not sure when these were made available, but appears that ULM returned their allotment of unsold tickets. Individual tickets for sale on arkansasrazorbacks.com website for this weekends game for all those needing tickets, sections 11-16

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AF10%3A2%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Happy buying!

I was going to say that sounds like the visitors sections.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Divot

GuvHog

Quote from: Incrediboar on September 09, 2010, 01:45:56 pm
I thought empty seats only exist in RRS. ;)

Very funny. Most of those if not all of them will probably be sold by game time.

Divot

I know GUV. I'll be there even though I live in Springdale. Hope I'm in good graces.

nwarazfan

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hostilehog on September 09, 2010, 01:40:42 pm

Happy buying!

Actually this is a home game for ULM.  Check out collegefootballnews.com fearless predictions.  Even they show it as Ark at ULM.

So what happened is since ULM did not sell enough season tickets for this game, they are opening up some additional seats for the visiting Razorback fans.  I have to applaud ULM for landing WMS as a secondary home venue.  I'm guessing they are really reaping the rewards in terms of recruiting, fan support, media exposure, etc.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

GuvHog

Quote from: Incrediboar on September 09, 2010, 02:01:48 pm
I know GUV. I'll be there even though I live in Springdale. Hope I'm in good graces.

We're on the same page. I attend all of the games in Fayetteville as well and very much enjoy them.

GuvHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 09, 2010, 02:14:30 pm
Actually this is a home game for ULM.  Check out collegefootballnews.com fearless predictions.  Even they show it as Ark at ULM.

So what happened is since ULM did not sell enough season tickets for this game, they are opening up some additional seats for the visiting Razorback fans.  I have to applaud ULM for landing ULM as a secondary home venue.  I'm guessing they are really reaping the rewards in terms of recruiting, fan support, media exposure, etc.

ULM is listed as the home team in name only and that's so they can count the attendance toward their average for the year and have an easier time of staying in the D1 division. In all other aspects, the Hogs are the Home team.

hostilehog

Quote from: GUVHOG on September 09, 2010, 02:33:59 pm
ULM is listed as the home team in name only

so I guess the bookies arent giving them an extra 7 points on the spread for home field advantage?

Wild Bill Hog

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 09, 2010, 02:14:30 pm

So what happened is since ULM did not sell enough season tickets for this game, they are opening up some additional seats for the visiting Razorback fans.  I have to applaud ULM for landing ULM as a secondary home venue.  I'm guessing they are really reaping the rewards in terms of recruiting, fan support, media exposure, etc.

ULM landed ULM as a secondary home venue?  What's their first?

GuvHog

Quote from: hostilehog on September 09, 2010, 03:16:49 pm
so I guess the bookies arent giving them an extra 7 points on the spread for home field advantage?

No, and they won't cover their part of the spread anyway. The Hogs on the other hand, will cover and then some IMO.

HOGSWEAT

I'm tired of babying UL-Monroe, it's a kind gesture but it's almost as if they are depending on us

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on September 09, 2010, 03:20:40 pm
ULM landed ULM as a secondary home venue?  What's their first?

Yeah that didn't make much sense.  WMS.  I guess I get drunk just thinking about it.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

yellcohog

Quote from: Incrediboar on September 09, 2010, 01:45:56 pm
I thought empty seats only exist in RRS. ;)

Hog fans bought all the tickets Arkansas had made available. These are visitor turn backs put on sale a couple of days before the game.

Divot

Quote from: yellcohog on September 09, 2010, 08:24:42 pm
Hog fans bought all the tickets Arkansas had made available. These are visitor turn backs put on sale a couple of days before the game.

Come on, brother, have a sense of humor.  I knew what they were.

JoeB_Hawg

these LMonroe tickets have been on the site for weeks along with the A&M game.....

hostilehog

Quote from: JoeB_Hawg on September 09, 2010, 08:56:30 pm
these LMonroe tickets have been on the site for weeks along with the A&M game.....

actually they have not - they were in possession of ULM for their fans to buy. And now they are no longer there..it was a short window

immahog

well the tickets are not there now...anyone looking to unload a single ticket?
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

NWARazor

Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

felixfan

I have one ticket for sale to ULM. 50 yd line. Sec 26 row 35. Face Value

OBHAWG

So if i can't find a ticket does anyone know if i can get the game on tv.   :D