Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When nothing is ever good enough...

Started by hogfan446, September 09, 2010, 12:39:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan446

Quote from: Feralhog on September 09, 2010, 04:17:19 pm
when your wrestlin a pig there comes a point when you discover the pig enjoys it

My point exactly.

HamHands

Quote from: atekido on September 09, 2010, 03:10:38 pm
to the OP... or anyone else.  If you dont like it don't come to hogville.net  end of story.

I want to complain about people who end their post with "end of story".
One day at a time.

rwspear

Quote from: Pulledpork on September 09, 2010, 04:21:28 pm
or that quoted poster above brings anything worthwhile reading......

am i the only one youre describing?

Pulled(PP)pork

hostilehog

Quote from: rwspear on September 09, 2010, 04:44:31 pm
am i the only one youre describing?

I would like to complain about all the grammatical errors in these postings! "i" should be "I" and where is the apostrophe in "youre"?
The gene pool around here could use a little chlorine

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

hostilehog

Quote from: ur on September 09, 2010, 02:50:44 pm
+1 to ya. You nailed me. However, watching a football game on standard FSS on a 61" Samsung HDTV is like watching a game through an aquarium. It stinks. I am trying to get enough people to bitch to cox so they will provide it. It is the only way cox will listen.

that's when you break out the old school 13" Mitsubishi TV with a clicker remote. It makes the broadcast look just as it was meant to be viewed!
The gene pool around here could use a little chlorine

Jet Sweep Hog

The role of government is protecting natural rights, not bestowing them.

" ... to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
-- George Mason

hogdogcrazy

September 09, 2010, 05:35:01 pm #58 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:44:06 pm by hogdogcrazy
Quote from: razorhog29 on September 09, 2010, 01:00:23 pm
War Memorial has a better and smarter crowd. It is what it is!!!!

Any reason this "crowd" you refer to can't get their ass up to the HOME OF THE RAZORBACKS?
Smites are Badges of Honor around this place.

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: hogfan446 on September 09, 2010, 04:07:17 pm
Yes, there will always be arguments... it is the same franking arguments OVER and OVER that are just asinine.  There are plenty of posters on this board that start the same debates time and time again just to complain and get people riled up.

And bro...  girls that play tea party don't whine like many posters do on this board.
I smell " Sunshine " !!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pulledpork on September 09, 2010, 04:06:51 pm
I've asked a doc I work with who is a fan, he doesn't know

PP
Thanks. I think I've figured it out. I think it is the noise a toilet flushing makes when being heard on the radio by coaches giving interviews while using it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

rwspear

Quote from: hostilehog on September 09, 2010, 04:50:32 pm
I would like to complain about all the grammatical errors in these postings! "i" should be "I" and where is the apostrophe in "youre"?

those are more along the lines of syntactic errors, but since i dont feel like explaining the inherent difference between the two, feel free to google the distinction. i cant wait to see what you come up with.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: razorhog29 on September 09, 2010, 01:00:23 pm
War Memorial has a better and smarter crowd. It is what it is!!!!
SMARTER?  Get real. You complain that central Arkansas schools are decayed and sub-standard and then claim that central Arkansas fans are SMARTER? hahahaha, you can't have it both ways. Go Team Fayettenam!! ;D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

orvillesghost

I think the Jumbotron shows too many commercials and they didn't put enough ice in my coke at the concession stand....

Feralhog

September 09, 2010, 08:31:05 pm #65 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:06:47 pm by Feralhog
Quote from: KC_Hawg on September 09, 2010, 08:26:08 pm
LOL

34 pages of results in MMQB and that is just with a few search terms without using the derogatory ones.

Yes, that hurt really bad. 

Do you attend Happy Hollow or Butterfield?

speaking of hurt, that damn jacksonville game had to leave a mark
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

dhornjr1

Quote from: Aston Martin 8 dude on September 09, 2010, 12:47:22 pm
I too get sick of much of the gripping, especially around the areas you mentioned.

I have never gripped anyone on this board...

...especially around any of *those* areas.

Dances With Hogs

I say to the people that dont enjoy the Hogville board take off and go to the pay board where everything is controlled. :razorback:

Laughing Hog

All this complaining is Bush's fault, oh, wait, Obama's in now, it must be his fault....., or maybe it Congress' fault......
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Snouty

razorback3072

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 09, 2010, 03:18:02 pm
So aren't you complaining about complainers who complain about complainers complaining?

No.  I'm a complainer who complains about complainers who complain about complainers complaining.  Big difference
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Biggus Piggus

Serious suggestion to OP:

1) If you want discussion threads, start them.
2) Do not start non-discussion threads.
3) Do not post on threads you don't like.
4) Post on threads you like so they stay up top and attract more attention.
5) WIN!
[CENSORED]!

countryhog

Quote from: orvillesghost on September 09, 2010, 08:29:07 pm
I think the Jumbotron shows too many commercials and they didn't put enough ice in my coke at the concession stand....
they put too much ice in my coke at the concession stand.
now is never here but the past is always present

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: KC_Hawg on September 09, 2010, 02:47:03 pm
You are correct, of course.  This place is like stopping to look at the train wreck.  If you want to discuss Razorback football, you will need to go elsewhere.  Luckily there are many other places to get good information.  I am hopeful Hogville will change some day.

Hello, Pot.  This is Kettle.  You're black.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PoppaCapp

An old saying from my Navy days was a bitchin sailor was a happy sailor so I think Hogville is just full of happy hog fans myself.

hogfan446

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on September 09, 2010, 05:54:02 pm

Funny how the people posting stupid crap like this are always right in the middle of all these same arguments... over and over and over.  Maybe the thread isn't what is gay...

RocknRollRazorback

"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: razorback3072 on September 10, 2010, 08:46:06 am
No.  I'm a complainer who complains about complainers who complain about complainers complaining.  Big difference
So you really don't have a complaint about other complainers that complain?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

razorback3072

September 10, 2010, 02:34:37 pm #78 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 02:53:00 pm by razorback3072
Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 10, 2010, 12:25:47 pm
So you really don't have a complaint about other complainers that complain?

Nope. Just complainers that complain about complainers complaining.   But I see what you did there trying to get me to say I don't like myself. Nice try ;D
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 10, 2010, 08:48:10 am
Serious suggestion to OP:

1) If you want discussion threads, start them.
2) Do not start non-discussion threads.
3) Do not post on threads you don't like.
4) Post on threads you like so they stay up top and attract more attention.
5) WIN!
I saw that at a Tony Robbins seminar.....you must have been there to!

PP