Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Important Tailgate Question!!!!

Started by superd2312, September 10, 2010, 10:42:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

superd2312

Do yall think the entrance off Fair Park or Markham is better??? Im throwin down hard and I want to be kinda in the middle of everything. Which do yall like better?

ldshog

Markham. No question. Everything goes down at that main intersection.  Fans who only attend games at RRS just don't understand what good tailgating is all about.  I live in Fayetteville, but there is nothing like the atmosphere in LR.  Have fun.  Little Rock games are 1000% more fun.

BW

superd2312

What is the intersection you speak of... I know in past years I have got the shaft on tailgate spots. Like we have no room to set up. It makes me mad. Im gonna try and sweet talk the parking people into lettin me by the main golfcart path where everyone walks.

Robert Shields

Quote from: superd2312 on September 10, 2010, 11:58:09 am
What is the intersection you speak of... I know in past years I have got the shaft on tailgate spots. Like we have no room to set up. It makes me mad. Im gonna try and sweet talk the parking people into lettin me by the main golfcart path where everyone walks.

The area bracketed by Markham Street, the creek, and Fairpark is reserved.  You have to have a special tag to enter it.  This area is typically the best tailgating area from the 17th Green down the 18th fairway.  The rest of the golf course is first come first served.  I believe they open at 6:00 am.  The area to the west of the creek along Markham fills up real fast usually before 8:00.  Good luck

HoginHouston

Yeah, if you get there early enough, the space west of the creek is one of the best places to tailgate. we get there early to get a spot, and it's always a blast!

Love or hate the stadium (and it is pretty bad), Little Rock tailgating is one of the truly special experiences in the SEC. All my friends from other SEC teams who come there leave very, very impressed and feeling like they just had one of the best gameday experiences in the country.

Have fun.
Go Hogs Go.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hawgndodge on September 10, 2010, 10:44:52 am
sixth st. and razorback rd. 

Too far to walk to the game from there.

Where's 6th Street?