"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!"
-Bluto, "Animal House"

superior_wang

dddollars

NWA recruiting would be good for us if they all would stop going to aubbie

3kgthog

Quote from: dddollars on September 08, 2010, 03:01:58 pm

They will follow Gus via Walt. We need to get used to it.                                                                                                                                                                                           

McHogLovin

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 08, 2010, 03:04:52 pm

They will follow Gus via Walt. We need to get used to it.                                                                                                                                                                                           

I don't think so.  I think the men will come and play for Bobby.  A few of the BOYS may follow Gus.  The ones that aren't afraid of an intense coach like BP that DEMANDS your very best at ALL times will be on the hill. 

DeuceHawg

No offense to any recruits but I feel like the players that we would be recruiting seriously and would fit in our complicated offense wouldn't be simple minded enough to fall for Walt's BS.

razorback44

"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Marshfieldhog

Killean

How many of the shiloh players that are going to D1 ball are actually from Springdale...

Bodenstein?
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

jmark

what's good for football in springdale is good for the state.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

g.lynn

In the past, athletes from the NWA area (Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, etc..) would not be offered a scholarship by the UA.  IMO, the thinking at the time on the UA campus was; they will walk-on.  Petrino is a pro!
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

There is nothing wrong with the Hogs, that cannot be cured by what is right with the Hogs!

pigzwillrise

I hope the 4 committed Hogs change the trend.... when was the last time we had a NWA player truly benefit the program??

It's in Brandon Allen's, Dean's, Smothers and Brey's hands to change

pigzwillrise

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 08, 2010, 04:27:10 pm
We got 2 of the big 3 players..the better 2 I might add
we have 4 of the top 5... and frankly, I'd rather have Allen the K Frazier

codywan

Quote from: Solomwi on September 08, 2010, 03:52:17 pm
Auburn Pipeline

When you're not trolling hogville, you're out trolling college football with Boise St at #1? Natural born jackass

DeltaBoy

NWA is a great recruiting ground due to the popultion shift the past 30 years.   Still we are getting kids from all over the State even from the smaller rural schools.    Gus will always have a 1 inch pipeline into NWA because he is a good guy and momma's like him. USC is beholding to him putting them on the map and they will funnel kids to him forever or till the Floyds leave FBC Springdale and USC.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 09, 2010, 09:56:52 am
Thank goodness for the increase of talent in NWA.  Once upon a time the majority of talent was in central Arkansas, but it has been depleted in recent years.

Say a big Screw YOU to Former Federal Judge Henry Wood for messing Central  Arkansas Up.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

razorback3072

Quote from: dddollars on September 08, 2010, 03:01:58 pm

5 of the 7 committments from AR in the 2011 class are from NWA.  Dyer went to Aub and he was not from NWA.  Other than Frazier, who has Petrino lost to Aub from NWA?
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

nwarazfan

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 09, 2010, 10:05:06 am

Say a big Screw YOU to Former Federal Judge Henry Wood for messing Central  Arkansas Up.

Time for Little Rock to step up and stop the excuses.  If Stephens and others truly want to help the Razorbacks, invest in the public schools in LR and significantly upgrade their facilities and hire coaching staffs that can get the participation numbers up. 

countryhog

Quote from: nwarazfan on September 09, 2010, 10:22:27 am
Time for Little Rock to step up and stop the excuses.  If Stephens and others truly want to help the Razorbacks, invest in the public schools in LR and significantly upgrade their facilities and hire coaching staffs that can get the participation numbers up.
this
now is never here but the past is always present