Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Days are Here Again

Started by #1Fan, October 01, 2017, 05:29:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1Fan

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Arkansas-Razorbacks-win-has-Bret-Bielema-dancing-in-the-locker-r-108224525

"I think that'll be a good tradition going forward," safety Santos Ramirez said with a laugh. "We all add our own little flavor to it. Coach B added his own little flavor at the end. I see how he got his daughter."

"He did the hokey pokey, and he put his belly out there a little bit," Jones said. "It was pretty funny, get him to loosen up a little bit."

Rockpig5

I do love our coach.  Through the good and the bad!!!

NuttinItUp

Not a ton to dance about this year so far. More power to him.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 01, 2017, 07:02:25 pm
Not a ton to dance about this year so far. More power to him.

true but you have to build on what you have.

greenEGnHAWGS

I'm sure its been pretty rough in the locker room as of late. At the end of the day, these are just kids playing for a school and a coach that they picked over alternatives. The fans of said school don't make it any easier on them easier.

Glad coach went in there and livened up the moment and made it fun again. You're right...there's not been a ton to dance about so far...but Coach knew what he was doing for the kids.

Btw...best line in that article...

"...I see how he got his daughter..."
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

PossumFan

Football is supposed to be fun, so this makes me happy.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hobhog

Pretty big smiles on players faces for a change. That was nice to see. Good weekend overall.

Beat USCe! WPS

Potosihog

There is a lot of talk on this board about how CBB is such a players coach that he never gets after the players for messing up.  Some of he quotes in this article makes me think differently.

He does it in private rather than in front of the camera.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Potosihog on October 02, 2017, 10:10:49 am
There is a lot of talk on this board about how CBB is such a players coach that he never gets after the players for messing up.  Some of he quotes in this article makes me think differently.

Cole Hedlund and Austin Allen say hi?   ;D

#1Fan

GunnerHawg70

PonderinHog

Uncle Remus

The kids needed this.  I know it was against New Mexico St., but they needed a win in the worst way.  We fans do as well...so I say we try and lay off the negativity for a week and see how it goes against the gamecocks this weekend!  Woo Pig!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jcbville

Jim Harris

This board has been wrong then if anyone thinks he doesn't get after players for messing up. He gets after coaches for messing up too.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

hoghiker

That's the way it should be done. Nothing to be gained by calling  people out in public.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: hoghiker on October 02, 2017, 02:56:45 pm
That's the way it should be done. Nothing to be gained by calling  people out in public.

Except he called out a kicker 3 weeks ago.

I agree you don't tear up an ass in public but calling over a Kid who has just made a mental mistake and addressing what went wrong and how to correct it might save the exact same mistake being made 10 minutes later.  There is a difference in raising hell and training and teaching.  Same for the assistant coaches.