Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The absolutly One positive thing about this season

Started by hogninja, March 13, 2009, 03:00:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogninja

The boys played hard and with passion in all but one game this season.  They may have played bad, but they played hard. I have hope for the future. :razorback:

midwestcityhog

true that.  maybe not every player every game, but i saw more diving for loose balls and chasing down of opposing players on fastbreaks than i EVER saw from the townes crew

hogninja

We are soo short on the bench, it really hurt when one or two more Players were needed.  Hopefully we get them next year and our needed players stay. :razorback:

moondog

No. The absolute, one positive from this season is -- IT'S OVER. Thank you lord for your mercy in making it a quick exit from the SEC tourney and not giving anyone false hope (at least in the final 15 minutes).

Oliver

Quote from: hogninja on March 13, 2009, 03:00:07 am
The boys played hard and with passion in all but one game this season.  They may have played bad, but they played hard. I have hope for the future. :razorback:

I would like your opinion on what that one game was?

Hoggy1

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Hawgon

You must have been watching some other team because this team just flat quit lots of times.  And Washington and a couple of others haven't given a frick in a month or two.

Razorod

hopefully the season was so bad that pel will make a staff change that he otherwise would not.

Sean Sutton > Tom Ostrum
James Dickey for Rob Evans. I won't say Dickey is better than Evans, but if Pel and Evans didn't jive, for whatever reason, and Dickey and Pel do (Dickey does have more of a career asst mindset than Evans probably did) then that would be an upgrade as well.

I willing to be a bit optimistic about Pel, himself. I'm very concerned about Pel and the current staff having any sort of success at all.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.