Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why?

Started by athunt, March 12, 2009, 10:53:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

athunt

Why has Britt not seen the floor more this season?

Why do Clark and Moore get minutes in the first half and barely see the court in the second?

Why can Fortson not throw a simple entry pass instead of dribbling into the heart of the defense and try to dish?

Why does Pel deserve another year to prove what we already know is going to happen?
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

N HOG

Quote from: athunt on March 12, 2009, 10:53:44 pm
Why has Britt not seen the floor more this season?

Why do Clark and Moore get minutes in the first half and barely see the court in the second?

Why can Fortson not throw a simple entry pass instead of dribbling into the heart of the defense and try to dish?

Why does Pel deserve another year to prove what we already know is going to happen?
\

For some reason -- and I don't know why -- the majority of posters on here want to see AT LEAST one more year of this crap.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: N HOG on March 12, 2009, 10:55:05 pm
\

For some reason -- and I don't know why -- the majority of posters on here want to see AT LEAST one more year of this crap.

Or at least talk about "one more year or not" when the points you bring up are actual basketball questions that will never be addressed.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."