Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gene Stallings says Aggies must ‘clean up the act’

Started by jbcarol, August 11, 2016, 05:59:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Stallings, former Texas A&M player and coach pronounced his critical thoughts about the current state of the Aggies

QuoteOn Manziel... "It's not satisfied as far as I'm concerned. I felt they really mishandled Johnny Manziel. The worst thing you can do for a player is get him off if he's guilty. You don't have to send him to jail, but he violates the rules so they handicapped him a half a game against Rice. That's real punishment. Now all of a sudden, Johnny thinks he's bigger than the game and you see what his life has turned out to be."

On women's clinic..."They had a clinic for women. Maybe 700 people attended. They had some graphics that were... they were just 'classless' is the word for that. Everything starts at the top. Even though [Sumlin] probably didn't have anything to do with it, still was on his watch."

Stallings also said that his grandson, 2016 Clemson commit and tight end J.C. Chalk, went to College Station for a visit and was displeased with the way Aggies coaches talked to players other things about the environment [sic].
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DOGALUM

That's because Gene Stallings has class and remembers when A&M was (while always a bunch of dorks) a football program that had discipline and accountability.   Sumlin has zero class, is a raging alcoholic, and wouldn't know accountability if it bit him in the ass.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!