Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 12:38:56 am

Bill Clinton in hospital

Started by rogersvillemohog, February 11, 2010, 03:46:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rogersvillemohog

February 11, 2010, 03:46:13 pm Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 03:49:08 pm by rogersvillemohog
Just saw it on Fox.
Everything aside, I hope he's okay.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

idochog

Have they diagnosed what STD it is yet?
I love Jesus!

LordStanleysHog

Quote from: idochog on February 11, 2010, 03:48:32 pm

Wow, that's mature.  Grow up.

arkmark

+1 Idoc, as they say, priceless!

kingofdequeen

as a huge fan of the Clintons (voted for Hill-dog on the primary)...

i still find this hilarious.  +1.

get well soon wjc.

TheXFiles

dont go in there for 30-40 minutes

kingofdequeen

fwiw...only FNC and Drudge have this up and running....

CallThemHawgs!

Now thats funny... needed a good laugh. +1

kingofdequeen

per ABC's George S:OKJ:VLKDS:VLSDIVUJ DIO D:LKNVSD:LK J-polus,

its for a stent procedure.

arkmark

Just saw an update, chest pains, in for evaluation.  He has had a prior cardiac proceedure including a stent.

oldbear

February 11, 2010, 04:06:48 pm #10 Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:09:05 pm by oldbear
You have got to read the Yahoo story all the way to the end.  I would hope my wife would have a different reaction.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/president-bill-clinton-rushed-york-hospital/story?id=9810992

EDIT:  Did the search on Yahoo.  Obviously an ABC story.

idochog

I love Jesus!

FANONTHEHILL

Didn't he have quadruple bypass several years ago?   Wish him the best.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

PignorantFool

Hey Hillary, did I tell you what that nurse did to help me recover?

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Big Papa Satan

I hear he's already gotten out of the hospital.

So, wonder if this changes Bill's mind any about our health care system.

hoglady

Bill Clinton has proven himself to be a great ambassador for the US.
His humanitarian and charity work since leaving office is remarkable.

Sounds like he's doing very well since the procedure.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ThisTeetsTaken

Can we get rid of the Clinton house trailer now or do we still have to wait?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Porklandia

Yeah, I love the Clintons, but that is just dang funny!
Put a Hog on it!

Choctaw Hog

LOL.  The best humor always has an element of truth to it.

Hoggies

Quote from: hoglady on February 13, 2010, 05:53:51 am

you do realize that we are in this National Security mess, 9/11, etc...because of clinton? Right?

Knot2brite

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on February 13, 2010, 08:30:50 am
Can we get rid of the Clinton house trailer now or do we still have to wait?

Amen. When we heard that we were getting a president's library in LR I figured every hooker in central Arkansas was going to apply for a library card.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Porklandia

Quote from: Hoggies on February 13, 2010, 09:15:05 am

you do realize that we are in this National Security mess, 9/11, etc...because of clinton? Right?

i knew this tread was headed here
Put a Hog on it!

iseeredpeople

Quote from: Hoggies on February 13, 2010, 09:15:05 am

We are in this security mess because of radical muslim response to long held british and american policies in palestine and the middle east. but thanks for posting mrs. palin.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: hoglady on February 13, 2010, 05:53:51 am

Symbolism over substance.  Feel good photo ops that that bring no real solution to anything but it does make liberals feel good about themselves. 

jtvhog

+1 iseeredpeople. Your response is probably over their heads though

Psychohog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 13, 2010, 02:48:33 am
I hear he's already gotten out of the hospital.

So, wonder if this changes Bill's mind any about our health care system.
He HAS health coverage. The problem is those who DON'T.
Never smarten up a chump.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: iseeredpeople on February 13, 2010, 10:31:57 am
We are in this security mess because of radical muslim response to long held british and american policies in palestine and the middle east. but thanks for posting mrs. palin.
when all else fails, blame ourselves...sorry, rotten Americans, who have they ever helped ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hoggies

My name is UBL Mr. Clinton. You had me dead to rights MANY times. I wonder why you never took me out?

Mitch C

jtvhog

Quote from: Hoggies on February 13, 2010, 11:11:17 am

My name is UBL Mr. Clinton. You had me dead to rights MANY times. I wonder why you never took me out?
UBL? hehe

Hoggies

Quote from: jtvhog on February 13, 2010, 11:14:58 am
UBL? hehe

U...B...L...then again I am sure we could pull some Muslim other spelling out of the name.

TeedupHigh

Bill Clinton? The guy who did not have sex with that woman....Man what a deal, the guy who made a bj famous...

LZH

Could it be reprise of the Tiger Woods/Erin Woods episode?  Maybe he just needed dental reconstruction...

I've always liked him...I hope he is well.

Big Papa Satan

We are in this security mess because of radical muslim response to long held british and american policies in palestine and the middle east.

Dead wrong.

But thanks for posting Mr. Carter.

Albert Einswine

So what were the north African, Spanish and Southeastern European policies that brought on the muslim domination of the middle ages?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

iseeredpeople

I don't discount that. But in terms of contemporary politics and religion the radical muslim leadership clearly has more of a focus on the modern western powers. I would strongly recommend my friend Andrew Exum's book "  This man's army: A soldiers story from the front lines of the war on terrorism" . In addition to being on General Mcchrystal's team formulating our current strategy in Afghanistan he also has a blog http://www.cnas.org/blogs/abumuqawama . It is dedicated to counter insurgency and strategy in the Arabic speaking world. Andrew has also been on Charlie Rose several times in the last few months and those are on you tube. I would also recommend Colonel Andrew Bacevich's book "The End of American Exceptionalism". 

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: iseeredpeople on February 13, 2010, 10:41:16 pm
I would also recommend Colonel Andrew Bacevich's book "The End of American Exceptionalism". 

I take it that Bacevich is arguing for an end to it?

iseeredpeople

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 13, 2010, 11:14:13 pm
I take it that Bacevich is arguing for an end to it?

No. Why would a West Point grad, Viet-Nam vet, and decorated colonel argue for an end to it ?

gbaurnett

Did the stent, by any chance, straighten up that crooked part of his body!