Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

80 / 20

Started by jst01, November 08, 2017, 08:12:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

That's the run : pass ratio I would use if I were LSU.  Watched some of the LSU v  Bama game replay yesterday and I think LSU should be able to average 8+ yards a carry if they were to just run between the tackles only. Strength vs weakness in this game.

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: jst01 on November 08, 2017, 08:12:50 am
That's the run : pass ratio I would use if I were LSU.  Watched some of the LSU v  Bama game replay yesterday and I think LSU should be able to average 8+ yards a carry if they were to just run between the tackles only. Strength vs weakness in this game.

This could be the score.

hogsanity

LSu cold win this game without throwing a single pass, probably by at least 17 points. They may run for 400 yards.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

blu

It's sad that this is not even controversial because it's reality.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

theFlyingHog

Quote from: hogsanity on November 08, 2017, 08:33:57 am
LSu cold win this game without throwing a single pass, probably by at least 17 points. They may run for 400 yards.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Guice set a single game conference rushing record

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: hogsanity on November 08, 2017, 08:33:57 am
But they could also throw easily.  That is the dilemma.

Doesn't matter how they want to beat our defense.  They can do it however they want.

Hogsenburg

Snouty

TebowHater

Hogsenburg

DoctorSusscrofa

Logic says we lose. But until we do, I'm going to be optimistic.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

I want to win it but we won't unless LSU has a mental letdown never seen before in college football.  That could happen but so highly unlikely.  I expect 42-14 LSU.  There is no reason other than the Canada thing for  them to waste their energy on us.

East Clintwood

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on November 08, 2017, 07:05:04 pm
Logic says we lose. But until we do, I'm going to be optimistic.

Boy, are you one of them dimwits?
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hawgphish

I thought this was what makes a good burger...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 12247 on November 08, 2017, 08:30:16 pm
I want to win it but we won't unless LSU has a mental letdown never seen before in college football.  That could happen but so highly unlikely.  I expect 42-14 LSU.  There is no reason other than the Canada thing for  them to waste their energy on us.

They do it often...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.