Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BR’s Jamming Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork Jambalaya

Started by BR, March 21, 2015, 05:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

BR's Jamming Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork Jambalaya

Marinate a 4-5 lb Pork Tenderloin a week in Jamaican Jerk seasoning and 6 cut in half Mandarin Oranges , Then cook for 12 hours in Crock Pot till pork shreds. ( Shred and let cool overnight)
Island Spice Jerk Seasoning Product of Jamaica - 32oz Restaurant Size Order from Amazon...........

4 Jars Peach/Mango Salsa
2 Cans Rotel
3 Large Boxes of Chicken Stock
3 Large Boxes of Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Mix
3 pounds Pulled Chicken ( I used Thigh meat)
3 Pounds Shrimp
12 Beer Brats cut in Bite Size Pieces
3 Red Onions Diced
2ea: Yellow, Red, Green Bell Peppers diced

Add most all Ingredients to 16QT Slow Cooker and let it cook all day.. Add Shrimp hour or so before serving. I use the 21-30 per pound size..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Pulled(PP)pork

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Inhogswetrust

WOW! I've got to have some of that. Thanks for sharing the recipe BR.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

Dang I see that going to a potluck very soon.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigture perfect

I see that bottle of Marie Sharp's. Reminds me of home. Looks good.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"