Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas linebacker Dre Greenlaw's mom: Surgery a success

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, January 26, 2017, 07:27:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Good news for Dre and the Hogs.

FAYETTEVILLE -- Arkansas linebacker Dre Greenlaw underwent successful surgery Wednesday to repair a bone in his right foot, his mother said.

The work was performed by orthopedist Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, N.C., where Greenlaw reinjured his foot in the Belk Bowl.

Greenlaw's mother, Nanci Early, posted updates about the operation on social media, writing that Greenlaw had a bone graft taken from his hip and inserted to stabilize his troublesome foot.

Get well fast, Dre.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jan/26/greenlaw-s-mom-surgery-a-success-201701/
Go Hogs Go!

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

PorkRinds

Hope Dre can get healthy. He deserves a great year and we really need him!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 26, 2017, 08:01:13 pm
Hope Dre can get healthy. He deserves a great year and we really need him!

Yes indeed. I hope he mends very well and quicker than expected. Really happy for Dre and his family that the surgery was a success.
Go Hogs Go!

JackJohnson

Great news!  Hopefully he won't get to miss out on the summer freaks coming out workouts this year!!

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

DeltaBoy

Prayers she gets better soon. Glad the Surgery was a success.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

Hardcore Hoggy

TexasRazorback

Congrats on a successful surgery Dre. Hope for a speedy recovery. WPS :razorback: :razorback:

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

nchogg

I'm happy for you  Dre. I hope you can stay on the field, we need you. On the other hand football is not your only career option and I feel that is your personal one. God be with you. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

zane

As an FYI- Dr Anderson is considered one of the top foot and ankle surgeons in the world.

Dre is in good hands
RIP LSUfan

hogman99

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 27, 2017, 06:22:05 am
Great news!  Hopefully he won't get to miss out on the summer freaks coming out workouts this year!!

I see what you did there.

TeufelHog

Wonder what the recovery time is?  Think he decides to "sit-out" next season to ensure proper healing/strengthening.  I still can't understand the decision to play him, and lost him, for a bowl game.  Hope he gets well soon!

Cubbie08

Pretty sure I just saw him at Beeline Tattoo in Fayetteville. I was at Acambaro next door. He was putting no weight on his cast, hope it helps.

jdlew

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 27, 2017, 07:39:25 pm
Wonder what the recovery time is?  Think he decides to "sit-out" next season to ensure proper healing/strengthening.  I still can't understand the decision to play him, and lost him, for a bowl game.  Hope he gets well soon!

Article says 10 weeks...

SamBuckhart

Quote from: TexasRazorback on January 27, 2017, 10:01:34 am
Congrats on a successful surgery Dre. Hope for a speedy recovery. WPS :razorback: :razorback:
Get Well Soon! Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!