Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vanilla Ice is a Hog fan

Started by bigpigpimpin, January 14, 2017, 08:35:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

January 30, 2017, 06:21:44 pm #100 Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:37:13 pm by KennyForAD
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 14, 2017, 08:46:55 pm
He was from Dallas area.  Lots of Dallas kids at the UofA.  He was up here some time late 80's or early 90's when I was on campus.  I never same him, just heard about him coming up to visit friends.  One of his friends names that was here was Squirrel.  True story.

And he immortalized Squirrel in one of his lyrics.  lol  "Squirrel's got the goods, ..."

Youngsta71701

Quote from: longpig on January 28, 2017, 11:46:59 pm
pre Sumlin aTm was a joke
It's like some of these people just don't get that. Seriously, it's not hard people.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Pistol Pig Maravich

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on January 14, 2017, 10:42:50 pm
Heard the "Vanilla Ice was in Fayetteville this weekend" from enough people to know there was something to it when I lived there in the 90s and early 00s.

Related: Can anyone confirm the "Woody Harrelson played ball at the HYPR to get ready for his role in 'White Men Can't Jump'" rumors. I heard that one quite a bit as well back then.

Can confirm the Vanilla Ice sighting....not Woody!! Saw Vanilla perform the song at Hollywoods!! Believe it as fall 90. Minutes after the song is when the blackout process commenced. Fishbowls and cheap beer did me in.