Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The world makes sense now

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 26, 2017, 10:23:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dr. Starcs

That was just as good as watching the game!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

ShadowHawg

Jackrabbit Hog

And yet another year that John Calipari takes the most talented team in the country to something less than a National Championship, something less than a championship game appearance, something less than the Final Four.  And sometime between now and draft night he will advise all of his talented freshmen to go pro and will tout his record of sending kids to the NBA (which he believes is his no. 1 priority at UK).

Hall of Fame Coach.   :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

VictoryRedChevy

RacinRazorback

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 27, 2017, 10:25:22 am
And yet another year that John Calipari takes the most talented team in the country to something less than a National Championship, something less than a championship game appearance, something less than the Final Four.  And sometime between now and draft night he will advise all of his talented freshmen to go pro and will tout his record of sending kids to the NBA (which he believes is his no. 1 priority at UK).

Hall of Fame Coach.   :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Pretty much same story different year for the pussycats! With KY's blueblood best ncaa team history ever, I am always amazed the KY faithful and the powers that be let Calislimmy underachieve nearly every year. I thought he would and should have to produce ncaa tourney championships at least 2 out of every 5 years to keep his job. He has made the pussycats into a D league NBA team that can't get it done in the collegiate ranks! Pretty sad! I smile today knowing that he and his overrated NBA roster are sitting at home for the biggest weekend in basketball! WPS!

Hogeye_Pierce

Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

theFlyingHog

Quote from: RacinRazorback on March 27, 2017, 01:21:53 pm
Pretty much same story different year for the pussycats! With KY's blueblood best ncaa team history ever, I am always amazed the KY faithful and the powers that be let Calislimmy underachieve nearly every year. I thought he would and should have to produce ncaa tourney championships at least 2 out of every 5 years to keep his job. He has made the pussycats into a D league NBA team that can't get it done in the collegiate ranks! Pretty sad! I smile today knowing that he and his overrated NBA roster are sitting at home for the biggest weekend in basketball! WPS!
You should check out the Kentucky board. Our Jump Ball is terrible but those Cuntucky people are beyond insane. And they are pissed at Cal

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net