Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Tennessee Game Thread (Hogs Win 13-11)

Started by hogfan13, April 02, 2006, 11:35:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

April 02, 2006, 11:35:06 am Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 03:55:27 pm by hogfan13
I'll keep updates for todays game.

hogfan13

hogfan13

April 02, 2006, 11:38:40 am #2 Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 11:41:37 am by hogfan13
For the 's

Julio Borbon   cf    
Tony Delmonico   ss    
J.P. Arencibia   c    
Kelly Edmundson   dh    
Chris Kemp   1b  
Brian Van Kirk   rf    
Cody Brown   3b    
Michael Rivera   2b    
Jarred Frazier   lf  

hogfan13

And for the 's

Craig Gentry   cf    
Chris Hollensworth   rf    
David Hum   dh    
Jake Dugger   lf    
Danny Hamblin   1b    
Logan Forsythe   2b    
Brian Walker   c  
Blake Parker   3b    
Matt Willard   ss  

hogfan064

SEC Standings

East

1. South Carolina  7-1
2. Vandebilt         6-2
3. Kentucky         5-3
4. Georgia            3-5
5. Florida             3-5
6. Tennessee       2-6

West

1. Alabama     7-1
2. MSU           4-3
3. Arkansas     3-5
4. Ole  Miss     3-5
5. LSU            2-6
6. Auburn        2-6

hogfan13

Todays Pitching Match-Ups

Ark-Trey Holloway 2-0 2.77era

Tenn-Josh Lindblom 4-2 2.91era

hogfan13

Josh Lindblom is a Freshman from West Lafayette, Ind.

hogfan13

PoconoHog

I sure hope that our pitching "shows up" today!
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

And I will keep updates today. THAT MEANS I'M MISSING THE GAME FOR HOGVILLE

hogfan13

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

PoconoHog

hogfan13

PoconoHog

If you need to take a break or anything just let me know and I'll fill in until you get back on the net

hogfan13

hogfan13

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 02, 2006, 12:31:39 pm
If you need to take a break or anything just let me know and I'll fill in until you get back on the net

K. I'll let you

PoconoHog

You do a much better job of the updates than I do.
You make it sort of an "entertainment" event
I'm just more or less "state the facts" etc.

hogfan13

PoconoHog

hogfan13

Error on Willard. Borbon to first. Up next is Tony Delmonico, he bunts to Trey out at fisrst. Borbon to secong. Up next is J.P. Arencibia

hogfan13

hogfan13

Willard throws Edmundson out. Up next is Chris Kemp

hogfan13

PoconoHog

The home run was bad. But the errors are worse.

hogfan13

Quote from: ILuvMyHog(s) on April 02, 2006, 12:42:44 pm
hogfan13, whose the beautiful lady in the picture with you?
Thats my grandma that was in a car wreck friday. THere gonna put here in the hospital. Her right knee cap was Shattered

hogfan13

STRIKE 3. Inning Over

Due Up

Craig Gentry   
Chris Hollensworth     
David Hum 

Hamblin is in the 5 hole

hogfan13

That's me next to her. That picture was taken about 6 months ago. I'm more of a Babe Magnet Now ;)

hogfan064

I have a feeling today will be a high scoring game.

hogfan13

The Ladyabck Softball team is trailing #5 Tennessee 2-0 in the Bottom of the 3rd

PoconoHog

We need to get runners on base...and then hit the Home Runs

hogfan13

Gentry is thrown out at 1st. Up next is Chris Hollensworth

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

BASE HIT. HOLLENSWORTH to 3rd Dugger to 1st

PoconoHog

hogfan13

hogfan13

HE HAS 8 HOMERUNS AND 40 RBI's ON THE YEAR

hogfan064

PoconoHog

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 02, 2006, 12:47:17 pm
We need to get runners on base...and then hit the Home Runs
That's What I'm Talking About!!!

hogfan13