Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-UTA game thread

Started by hogfan064, March 01, 2006, 03:17:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: Maddhog on March 01, 2006, 04:27:18 pm
I thought this game was tonight at 6:30 p.m. - glad I checked out Hogville.  Thanks, guys.

It was moved due some rainout issues.

HOGLUVIN

Walker: walked the bases full.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HOGLUVIN

Bases loaded 1 out.

UTA going to the bullpen (righty) .... na na na na hey hey hey goodbye.

get em hogs!!!!!!!

hogfan13

Thanks for the updates.I'm at a place were I can't listen to a radio

PoconoHog

Come on HOGS!!! Need to get a hit with the bases loaded.  Don't do like we did last inning!
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

hogfan13

Whats the Story line on the game

HOGLUVIN

Ryan Martin (rt handed) will be the pitcher. 6; 180lb fr , 4 th appearance 0-0   8.00 era.

9inn 11 hits 8 runs all earned.

get em hogs.

HOGLUVIN

WIllard with a ground out, run scores.    5-0 hogs

hogfan13

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 01, 2006, 04:30:29 pm
Ryan Martin (rt handed) will be the pitcher. 6; 180lb fr , 4 th appearance 0-0   8.00 era.

get em hogs.
Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 01, 2006, 04:30:29 pm
Ryan Martin (rt handed) will be the pitcher. 6; 180lb fr , 4 th appearance 0-0   8.00 era.

get em hogs.
You give more info than I did last night

HOGLUVIN

Hollinsworth: runners on 2, 3.

HOGLUVIN

King-Tusk

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

HOGLUVIN

Robison: blooper  base hit , hollinsworth scores, walker is thrown out at home trying to score.

6-0

End of the 5th.

I'M EMBARRASSED

MCPeePants

Hamblin's homer was the 1st homer of the tournament.

According to what Chuck said during last night's broadcast, strong winds blow in virtually every game played in this stadium. Hawaii has apparently had years where the *entire team* only gets 2 or 3 homers at home. 

Hamblin must have really crushed that ball. 

PoconoHog

End of 5.  Hogs 6   UTA 0.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: MCPeePants on March 01, 2006, 04:32:51 pm
Hamblin's homer was the 1st homer of the tournament.

According to what Chuck said during last night's broadcast, strong winds blow in virtually every game played in this stadium. Hawaii has apparently had years where the *entire team* only gets 2 or 3 homers at home. 

Hamblin must have really crushed that ball. 

You could tell that he did. There was little doubt.

LA HAWG

HOGLUVIN

UTA : 0   1     0
UA   : 6   11   0

6th inning.

UTA 0 0 0 0 0
UA   0 0 2 1 3

Maddhog

We spent a week in Honolulu in '04 - it's breathtakingly beautiful in places.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HOGLUVIN

pop out to lc..1 down top of 6th.

another groundout to boyce 2 down.

hogfan13

Back on the winning Track

HOGLUVIN

2-2 foul .... doing it again.

LA HAWG

Boyce is rolling.  WPS!!!

HOGLUVIN

outside ball 3, 3-2 to Moore ( #3 hitter)

HOGLUVIN

Homerun to left, big one.

6-1

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 01, 2006, 04:38:43 pm
outside ball 3, 3-2 to Moore ( #3 hitter)

I was just thinking that .,

Maddhog

I hope Charlie is getting it together now.  We will need him.

LA HAWG

Dang I jinxed him.  Sorry guys.

HOGLUVIN

line drive to the wall by cleanup, stand up double.

HOGLUVIN

wheels may be coming off mr boyce's afternoon.

HOGLUVIN

Maddhog

Dang - me and my big mouth.

HOGLUVIN

HOGLUVIN

lined to left hit. runner held at 3rd. 1 , 3 on 3rd straight hit for UTA .... DVH is up and Boyce is done.

HOGLUVIN

fr michael wild will be the new pitcher.

HOGLUVIN

1st pitch is a wild pitch ...

6-2

whatsshakinbacon

Hogluvin - thanks for the updates...

52 members and 53 guests reading you right now.

Bacon out...

Maddhog

hogfan13

HOGLUVIN

hammered into deep lc and robison tracks it down.

ends the top 1/2 of hte 6th.

hogfan13

PoconoHog

Headed to bottom 0f 6th.  Hogs 6   UTA 2.

King-Tusk

Let's get the runs goin again!!!!
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

HOGLUVIN

LA HAWG

Still in good shape.  Thanks for all the updates.

HOGLUVIN

Bottom of 6th inning.

Hogs lead 6-2,

Arnold, Ewing and Hamlin coming up.

King-Tusk