HOGLUVIN

Ewing: grounder to 2nd, inning over.

Hawgvillain

HOGLUVIN

GOING TO THE TOP OF THE 5TH INNING

HOGS LEADING 3-0

King-Tusk

It's all right we're still good
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

PoconoHog

End of 4.  Hogs 3  UTA 0
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan064

I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us. Bases loaded and 1 out and we can't get runners in

HOGLUVIN

Sure wish that we could have gotten some more runs on that. Was bases loaded, 1 out. Didnt get sac outs or move the runners, very unproductive outs....

Boyce is looking very strong today, maybe he wont need it.

6,7,8 hitters coming up UTA 1/2 of 5th inning.

King-Tusk

Our defense seems good so we should be ok
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

HOGLUVIN

HOGLUVIN

Boyce to Winn: 2-2 after a foul.

HOGLUVIN

Center fielder Robinson gathers in a long flyball.

HOGLUVIN

Robinson was on his horse, and boyce retires #12 in a row.

Flyball into rc and Robinson makes the grab for out #2  #13 in a row for boyce.

HOGLUVIN

boyce to wilson: 3-1.... ?

HOGLUVIN

HOGLUVIN

HOGLUVIN

boyce gives up 2nd bb of the game. 2 down, runner on 1st. hogs leading 3-0...

LA HAWG

MCPeePants

Thanks again for all the updates.

BTW, it's actually Robison (no "n" before the s) 

HOGLUVIN

runner goes, pitch stk, cant throw him out. stolen base for them. still 2 outs.1-2 cause the pithch was a strike..

got him. strike 3.
that a baby boyce.

King-Tusk

PoconoHog

Hamblin, Dugger and Parker up for Hogs in bottom of 5th.
Hogs 3  UTA 0
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HOGLUVIN

Going bottom 5 hogs leading 3-0.
:razorback:   :razorback:  :razorback:

Hamlin, Duggar, Parker coming up.

LA HAWG

hogfan13

HOGLUVIN

Hamlin: deep left field.

HOmer.

LA HAWG

HOGLUVIN

Hamlin cranks it out to left.

:razorback:     :razorback:     :razorback:     :razorback:

They are calling the hogs in Hawaii!!

LA HAWG

King-Tusk

PoconoHog

Home Run Hamblin. Hogs 4  UTA 0

WindyCityHog

Wow....KFAY must be a minute behind.....

WPS

GO

WindyCityHog

Hogs are come back and win this tournament....

HOGLUVIN

Duggar: 2-2, no outs, noone on.

check swing foul

HOGLUVIN

Duggar: Base knock. for him.

HOGLUVIN

UTA has a righty going down in the bullpen.

PoconoHog

Dugger hit to center. 1 on  0 out.

HOGLUVIN

Parker: tried to bunt and fouled.  has grounded out 2x today.

HOGLUVIN

Parker: ...

a balk is called prior to the pitch, so duggar heads down to 2nd.

HOGLUVIN

0 outs, duggar on 3rd, parker up. top 5 hogs 4-0

HOGLUVIN

Parker: 1-2 on a curve in the dirt.

HOGLUVIN

Parker: flyout to lc, duggar cannot advance, 1 out. Hollinsworth up.

PoconoHog

Parker flys out to center. Man on 2nd...1 out

HOGLUVIN

Hollinsworth: grounder to the hole at short, (scored a hit) duggar stays at 2nd.

hollinsworth beat it out. runners on 1,2     1oiut

LA HAWG

Parker's having a rough day.

HOGLUVIN

double steal, all safe, runners on 2 and 3.

HOGLUVIN

Walker: (1/2 with an rbi 3b last at bat):

Maddhog

I thought this game was tonight at 6:30 p.m. - glad I checked out Hogville.  Thanks, guys.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HOGLUVIN

Walker: 3 balls 1 strike to walker.