Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the BOT saying?

Started by mj4president, November 05, 2017, 09:47:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 08:04:41 am
According to today's ADG, 5th smallest crowd since the expansion in 2001.

It seems CBB keeps breaking records and setting new standards....

ricepig

Quote from: widespreadsooie on November 06, 2017, 08:26:03 am
Pretty sure it's Thursday morning

It is, I guess when I set my clock back an hour, I set my date up, lol. For some reason I had the 8th-9th as Tuesday-Wednesday, I hope Flyinghog can hold out the extra day, I figure he's already hiding.

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 06, 2017, 09:38:51 am
It seems CBB keeps breaking records and setting new standards....

Wouldn't the smallest break the record, not #5?

jgphillips3

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 09:50:16 am
It is, I guess when I set my clock back an hour, I set my date up, lol. For some reason I had the 8th-9th as Tuesday-Wednesday, I hope Flyinghog can hold out the extra day, I figure he's already hiding.

That closet is going to smell awful by Thursday...

pigture perfect

It's just an honor to be chosen to be on this board, but I'll just sit with my hands in my pocket.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 09:50:59 am
Wouldn't the smallest break the record, not #5?

Technically yes, for breaking a record, I think most records broken have been on the field .. I was lumping a bottom few crowds together to create a standard of "not good in a long time" ...

The_Iceman

I heard from someone that a member of the Board said they have the ultimate call on Bielema, not Jeff Long. If the Board wants him gone, Jeff doesn't have a choice.

Westcoasthog

From the inside track the Board of Trustees say there will be a change in the Athletic
Director and the coach.

Grizzlyfan

https://www.uasys.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2017/11/2017-Nov-8-9-Board-Agenda.pdf

Here is the agenda for the November 8th & 9th meeting.  The fact that some of you believe the Board of Trustees meeting for the Arkansas university system will be devoted to the UAF football coach is comical.  Here's a crazy thought for some of you.  The professional people who serve on the BoT will allow the professional UAF athletic director to do his job when the season is over.

Piggfoot

If there is a discussion about Long and Bielema it will be in the Executive session. The rest of the board members and press will not be privy to that discussion.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

1highhog

Quote from: Westcoasthog on November 06, 2017, 10:06:11 am
   From the inside track the Board of Trustees say there will be a change in the Athletic
Director and the coach.

LOL, well, you heard it right from another (in the know) fan.   ::)

HappyFan

It is my understanding that I have heard nothing concerning the emanate demise or retention of either of the said parties.

GuvHog

Quote from: Westcoasthog on November 06, 2017, 10:06:11 am
Director and the coach.

I sure hope so. They both need to be gone.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on November 06, 2017, 10:39:54 am
LOL, well, you heard it right from another (in the know) fan.   ::)

Sounds legit to me......

buldozer

Fingers crossed hoping this happens soon

GuvHog

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 06, 2017, 10:07:39 am
https://www.uasys.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2017/11/2017-Nov-8-9-Board-Agenda.pdf

Here is the agenda for the November 8th & 9th meeting.  The fact that some of you believe the Board of Trustees meeting for the Arkansas university system will be devoted to the UAF football coach is comical.  Here's a crazy thought for some of you.  The professional people who serve on the BoT will allow the professional UAF athletic director to do his job when the season is over.

Of course that's not the only thing they will discuss but the vote on Jeff Long's contract is supposed to happen.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ricepig

Quote from: buldozer on November 06, 2017, 01:02:43 pm
Fingers crossed hoping this happens soon

The only thing happening soon is the meeting......

East Clintwood

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 08:04:41 am
According to today's ADG, 5th smallest crowd since the expansion in 2001.

That's tickets sold not butts in the seats.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma