Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good luck charm...what are you doing to help?

Started by twistitup, October 04, 2017, 05:17:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

As a fan....what are you doing this week to create good luck for our football team on Sat. against USCe?

I'm cooking a pie, seems like we play better on weeks I cook a pie...I haven't been cooking pies lately (shame on me) - now, I'm on it. Key Lime is what I cooked back when Dmac & Co. was here - I'm going Key Lime tonight.

Go Hogs
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PonderinHog

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

phadedhawg

We have two jerseys in our house, a road jersey and a home jersey.  The wife is in one and I'm in the other.  Since last week we won with her wearing red and me white, that's what we will do for Carolina.  If we lose, we swap colors for Bama (not that it will matter hahahaha)

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

jrulz83

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 04, 2017, 05:56:39 pm
We have two jerseys in our house, a road jersey and a home jersey.  The wife is in one and I'm in the other.  Since last week we won with her wearing red and me white, that's what we will do for Carolina.  If we lose, we swap colors for Bama (not that it will matter hahahaha)

Cruelty to cows.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Hogball58

4 leaf clover boxers. White razorback polo and cooking chicken spaghetti. Go Hogs

longpig

Build a flowerbed, plant milkweed and pollinators.  Pretty much the exact opposite of my usual routine of cheesedip and beer first game through the last.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Vantage 8 dude

Trying to eliminate all the bad "mojo" on HV by ignoring HIM. :)

Porked Tongue

nwa_razorback_coffee

Not washing Mountain Dew pajama pants before I wear them in WalMart for game snacks.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

AirWarren

Bought a new truck(not really for the hogs. Just wanted one)
Bought a new hog decal for it today and a new hog hat.

Probably won't help, but GO HOGS.

SDZ_Hog

AirWarren