Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pitt transfers

Started by island hog, March 16, 2018, 12:03:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

island hog

since we are losing so many players after this year, I wonder if any of the Pitt players would fit our program. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: island hog on March 16, 2018, 12:03:34 pm
since we are losing so many players after this year, I wonder if any of the Pitt players would fit our program.
we already have all 6 coming in, now if Gafford leaves and if they have a big man I can see CMA going after one
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

sickboy

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 16, 2018, 12:06:30 pm
we already have all 6 coming in, now if Gafford leaves and if they have a big man I can see CMA going after one

They don't really have any bigs. One or two. They're guard heavy. Losing five or six guards.

hogsanity

PITT SCORED 7 PTS in a 1st half this year, seriously, I want no one associated with that effort.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SemperHawg

Quote from: sickboy on March 16, 2018, 12:21:48 pm
They don't really have any bigs. One or two. They're guard heavy. Losing five or six guards.
As of this morning they have 8 asking for transfers...whomever inherits that dumpster fire gets to build a whole new team right off the bat.

systemroot

Do you want to get slapped? This is how you get slapped.

azhog10

I'd take Terrell Brown if Gafford goes or even Ryan Luther. Luther should be getting a medical redshirt or an additional year. He was a double double machine until he got hurt in early december.

outlawhogeywells

I guess my question is what is the association of those players with Arkansas.  Did Mike have a prior relationship with them?  Why would they look to Arkansas as a place to transfer?  Most kids are probably from that part of the country and would want to stay in that part of the country

hawgdavis

So this may be a dumb question but what's up with Pitt. Guess I'm out of touch on teams up there.

rzrbkman

Quote from: hawgdavis on March 16, 2018, 02:06:26 pm
So this may be a dumb question but what's up with Pitt. Guess I'm out of touch on teams up there.

Go to www.espn.com or www.cbssports.com