Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Answering the question—what (where) is TruTV?

Started by Tejano Jawg, March 15, 2018, 03:24:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Bogghawg

For what it's worth, this link is incorrect.  Shows TRU TV on Dish at 204 and it's on 242.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hawgball40

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 15, 2018, 07:38:28 pm
For what it's worth, this link is incorrect.  Shows TRU TV on Dish at 204 and it's on 242.
they probably pulled their info from hogville haha

Mo_Better_Hogs

FWIW, the DirectTV number is right where I am.

Thanks for post, when I first saw "truTV" this morning I thought ohhhh noooo. I didn't know what it was, unless I had it last year and don't remember. Or it was called something else.

Birminghog

My wife programmed the TV so that the "favorites" button on the remote just goes from game channel to game channel. Convenient, & we don't have to remember which network is which channel.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Birminghog on March 15, 2018, 08:56:28 pm
My wife programmed the TV so that the "favorites" button on the remote just goes from game channel to game channel. Convenient, & we don't have to remember which network is which channel.

Winning.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

gohawgzgo

Quote from: Birminghog on March 15, 2018, 08:56:28 pm

She's a keeper!
F#ckem if they can't take a joke.

YtownHog