Started by OldTimeHawg, March 11, 2018, 09:00:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Birminghog

Hogball58

I pick the hogs to win it all every year,

razorbacker3

We can lose the 1st game, or win it all. I have us to regional finals. Hope we show up every game.

PygmalionEffect2

Pat can't risk not picking the Hogs to the Final Four and then they somehow miraculously make it.

It's the basketball version of Pascal's Wager.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

pigture perfect

I think Butler will give us a harder time than Purdue. We will be much quicker than those guys.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

BroyledNutts

March 16, 2018, 04:50:29 pm #57 Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 12:06:45 pm by BroyledNutts

Snouty

TeufelHog

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: OldTimeHawg on March 11, 2018, 09:00:25 pm
BOOM

PAT BRADLEY PICKING US TO GO TO THE FINAL 4 I LOVE IT!
Let his heart rather than his brain complete his bracket.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

PygmalionEffect2

President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

99toLife