Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beard and Thompson

Started by labb, January 19, 2018, 04:43:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

game time decision...Well, according to some they shouldn't have been getting PT anyway..We may find out.

BannerMountainMan

We outta be top 10 now without them guys! According to some
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

But CMA says Gabe will get Some PT tomorrow
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

labb

I have hopes for Gabe. I think he will surprise.

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 19, 2018, 04:56:51 pm
But CMA says Gabe will get Some PT tomorrow

I like Gabe. He's a baller. I have no idea why he hasn't seen the floor more. Maybe he's had some grade issues ? Or isn't practicing as well ? Who knows. But I'm looking forward to seeing more of him. Reminds me of Daryl Walker defensively.

batmanfan

Seems to me that it's obvious Gabe isually get some PT because he think at least one of the two won't be playing tomorrow.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 19, 2018, 04:56:11 pm
We outta be top 10 now without them guys! According to some

As long as we have Mike we  don't need any players according to some.

hoglady

We will miss Beard a lot more than some on here think.
And if Gafford can't stay out of foul trouble we will miss Trey.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TushCrush

Quote from: hoglady on January 20, 2018, 12:16:00 pm
We will miss Beard a lot more than some on here think.
And if Gafford can't stay out of foul trouble we will miss Trey.
If Thompson doesn't play we're likely to see a double dose of Cook. He has been playing well but in more of a subdued role. If Beard and Thompson don't play I suspect Mike pulls back into a matchup zone to protect Gafford.