Started by Kevin, January 17, 2018, 12:52:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Dorian Gerald‏
@TopNotchDG
Follow
Follow @TopNotchDG

More
My guy @CoachSCaldwell stopped by to see me, I truly enjoyed being around you... great coach but even better person! Look forward to visiting you in Fayetteville #WPS
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

imtad16

Gerald would be a great get.

He is not currently listed as a vistor yet. His profile lists 5 visits either already taken or scheduled to be taken. I hope they worked out a date during the in home visit. Preferrably to replace the Land Sharks on the 26th. Ole Miss doesn't seem like the best fit right now for a JUCO transfer.

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2018-Football/Visits

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Dorian-Gerald-102717/RecruitInterests

hawgwash

If you're like me and put more stock in offer lists than stars you have to really like this kid!

King Kong

31to6

Quote from: hawgwash on January 17, 2018, 01:38:19 pm
If you're like me and put more stock in offer lists than stars you have to really like this kid!
.88 composite is the top of 3 Star. Probably a 4 Star on one or more sites.

AND a great offer list.  AND Caldwell wants him.

More than enough for me.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 31to6 on January 17, 2018, 03:42:25 pm
.88 composite is the top of 3 Star. Probably a 4 Star on one or more sites.

AND a great offer list.  AND Caldwell wants him.

More than enough for me.
leave it to Hogville to poo-poo the #1 Defensive End in juco smfh.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

31to6

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 17, 2018, 05:19:43 pm
Wouldn't be surprised to see it happen here of course, but everyone in this thread has been positive.

The usual suspects haven't found the thread yet, apparently.

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

hawgwash

And leave it to you to misinterpret a post in a most dramatic way.

Hogindasticks

We probably won't get this guy, but the word of mouth is absolutely potent......in the next couple of years, this work will pay off 10 fold.

SooieGeneris

I haven't seen that in this thread, but it would be like some to make a big deal of his having no offers out of HS and say we were offering out of desperation because all the REAL 4 stars were taken.

As some have pointed out, most fan sites list their recruits highest rating, on here it is the lowest that rules the day. If a guy is 4 stars on one site It's "that site sucks, (regardless of which one it is) he is only a 3 on the others."
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

lumphog

Quote from: 31to6 on January 17, 2018, 05:23:27 pm
Wouldn't be surprised to see it happen here of course, but everyone in this thread has been positive.

The usual suspects haven't found the thread yet, apparently.
shout out to Doug Wilhite and the Usual Suspects

rljjr

bphi11ips

Steve Caldwell is a very impressive guy in person. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Panther34

it looks like on his twitter he wants to play with Noah Jefferson. Between that and Emmitt Gooden "wanting" to play here, I wish the numbers would work.

WaltonCollege

Petrino always knew he had to have good Ends to affect the quarterback. He hired Caldwell to get those ends and Caldwell produced. He also brings a national championship to this staff, along with Chavis'. Something our last staff lacked. A coach with a ring on staff.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 17, 2018, 08:44:19 pm
I haven't seen that in this thread, but it would be like some to make a big deal of his having no offers out of HS and say we were offering out of desperation because all the REAL 4 stars were taken.

As some have pointed out, most fan sites list their recruits highest rating, on here it is the lowest that rules the day. If a guy is 4 stars on one site It's "that site sucks, (regardless of which one it is) he is only a 3 on the others."
yeah, i know. bunch of timid folks here.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Nosboar Accubond

Caldwell got Flowers and Spaight...

ricepig

ImHogginIt

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 19, 2018, 09:28:39 pm
Flowers and Wise

Yes he did get both of those. I am very confident in Caldwel if he's recruiting the guy he's got potential. Want him!

RedyorNot

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 19, 2018, 09:28:39 pm
Flowers and Wise

That's one hell of a selling point. " Hey, did you get to watch two of my players starting for the Pats in the AFC Championship?"